Chapter 8

In the middle of November, after a rain on a certain day, the weather suddenly turned cold. After the weather became colder, Xu Sui changed into thicker clothes. She was going to participate in a medical skills competition recently, so she took a thermos cup every day, seven or eight books in her elbow, and drilled into the library after class.

On Tuesday, Xu Sui studied in the library as usual. There are still two days before the exam time. She plans to comb everything and memorize the key points repeatedly.

The library is quiet and silent, with rows of vertical figures, and everyone is doing their own things. At half past 10 o'clock, Xu Sui sat at the table. She looked at the sky outside, and the dark clouds pressed down, as if it was going to rain.

She forgot to bring an umbrella when she went out in the morning. Hu Xixi sent a message reminding her that it was going to rain and go back to the dormitory early. Xu Sui opened his notebook and planned to go back quickly through the key points.

Suddenly, a boy came from the opposite side and gasped. He took out the thermos cup and unscrewed it open. He took a sip and put it on the table. Then he took out the book and sat down to review.

Xu Sui glanced casually at the same department, but he was reading a junior book.

When Xu Sui was about to leave, the other party just stretched out his right hand to carry something. When he withdrew, he accidentally touched the water cup. The lid of the thermos cup was not tightened. The water cup fell on the table with a "slap" sound, and the hot water also spread soaked Xu Sui's notes until he was completely.

Xu Sui immediately picked up the pen book and shook it down. Shi Yuejie immediately apologized and handed over a tissue. Xu Sui took the tissue and wiped it casually, asspering to take something away.

"Classmates, I'm really sorry. Why don't you give me your notes and I'll help you do it?" Shi Yuejie shouted at her with apologies in his voice.

"It doesn't matter."

The voice was unexpectedly light and the wind was light. Shi Yuejie raised his eyes and caught a glimpse of a white face and red lips. Xu Sui hurriedly said something with his book and left.

The movement just now was not small. The boy beside him asked, "Brother, are you all right?"

Shi Yuejie shook his head and smiled, "It's okay."

It gradually rained lightly on the road. Xu Sui trotted all the way with the book on his head. As a result, halfway through, a boy came to her with a long-handled umbrella and asked, "Xu Sui, right?"

Xu Sui nodded, and the other party couldn't help stuffing a red umbrella for her and leaving. After a while, Xu Sui's phone rang. Hu Xixi called, "Have you received the umbrella?"

"RECEED. IS IT YOUR FRIEND WHO SENT THE UMBRELLA?" Xu Suixiao.

"It must not be. That's the umbrella that I hired to you," Hu Xixi lay in bed, kicking her legs up. "I can't bear to let my beloved concubine get a drop of rain."

"Thank you, King Hu!"

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, crackling down, and small flowers were smashed on the puddles of different depths. Towards the dormitory, Xu Sui's trousers were splashed wet.

Xu Sui was about to walk forward with the handle of the umbrella. Suddenly, the familiar orange cat jumped out of the grass. He said a few words to Xu Sui and naturally got under her umbrella.

One person and one cat approached the corridor on the first floor. Xu Sui took the umbrella, squatted down, and dug out a piece of bread from his bag that hadn't eaten in the morning to feed it.