Chapter 30

After the people left, Zhou Jingze took Xu Sui to the restaurant upstairs of the second canteen to open a small stove, just like nothing had happened. Sheng Nanzhou and Da Liu ordered a double order because Zhou Jingze's treat.

Zhou Jingze leaned back against the blue seat and was playing games with his mobile phone. He heard the sound raise his eyes and glance at the two people in front of him and let out a very faint sneer:

"Promising."

"Well, isn't it all with Xu Meizi?" Da Liu sat down and said.

Xu Suiergen was slightly hot and quickly said, "No."

The group sat down one after another and began to eat. After a few words, they still turned the topic to the bet. As Da Liu sent spareribs to his mouth, he said, "Isn't the flight technology assessment in a month the end of the semester? I heard that some city reporters came to do a special topic. That guy is really good at picking up days.

Sheng Nanzhou thought of the slender Gao Yang, who usually doesn't like to talk and his eyes are a little gloomy. He sneered, "This learner, no matter how hard you usually can't catch up with you. You were the first in the last simulator test flight and the English theory test. I guess the teacher praised you everywhere and let him remember it."

Zhou Jingze frowned slightly and didn't remember anything: "I don't remember."

"As soon as you say this, I remember that no matter what the game assessment is, his results are behind Master Zhou. Except for this basketball game," Da Liu patted his head suddenly and turned the head again. "Brother, are you confident?"

Zhou Jingze was too lazy to sing double reeds with Da Liu. He twisted the bottle cap of ice water and took a sip. His eyes flashed across Xu Sui opposite him and found that the food in front of her had hardly moved. He poked the rice with chopsticks and hung down his dark eyelashes. I don't know what he was thinking.

"Not spicy enough?" Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrows and guessed.

Xu Sui shook her head. What she was also wanting to bet was that a proud person like Zhou Jingze really couldn't imagine that he would streaked and admit defeat. Didn't that break his self-esteem?

"Why don't you forget that bet? What if you lose?" Xu Sui was worried.

Zhou Jingze twisted the bottle cap back, smiled casually and said with a trace of madness: "I won't lose."

After Xu Sui returned to school, he told Hu Xixi about it. After hearing this, the young lady slapped the table angrily: "That Li Hao is insane. Let's go if you are hurt."

Xu Sui happened to buy rainbow candy from the convenience store and handed it to Hu Xixi and said, "I'm fine. It's Zhou Jingze's bet--"

"It's okay. He is measured." Hu Sisi waved her hand.

She opened the wrapping paper of rainbow candy, took a long bite, sour and sweet, and said again, "But casually, I really feel that my uncle likes you a little, otherwise why does he always take special care of you?"

Xu casually jumped, but still denied: "Because he is very nice."

It has been like this since high school. He is upright and kind under the appearance of promiscuousness. He respects everyone. He is a boy with a good tutor and excellent family.

Xu Sui's self-denial and sensitivity in his feelings made Hu Xixi sigh. She looked at Xu Sui and said, "Why don't you try it? How about confessing to him? You all say he's good. How long will you like him so silently?"

"I dare not." Xu Sui's eyes were timid.

"How about confessing if he wins," Hu Xixi suggested. "Try it. Maybe you can end these three years of secret love."