Chapter 14

Zhou Jingze walked out of the school gate, took a taxi, sat directly on it, and whispered an address. He sat in the back seat of the car, with his elbows resting on the edge of the window, repeatedly clasing the glass at his fingertips, and finally lowering the window and pouring in the cold wind, and the uneasiness and irritability in his heart were still not diluted.

Because Zhou Jingze tripled his money, the driver quickly sent him to his destination - Lishuxia. Under the Lishu tree is a typical rich area with flocks of villas and brilliant lights. The people living here are either rich or noble.

Zhou Jingze stood in front of a brightly lit villa and hummed. He didn't know how long it would take for him not to come here. When he walked in, Aunt Tao, the nanny, heard the sound to greet her. At first sight, it was Zhou Jingze. Her voice was an eager surprise: "The young master is back. Have you eaten yet? Aunt Tao is going to cook two dishes you like..."

The two stood in the forecourt open space. Zhou Jingze smiled and put his arms around her shoulder: "Don't be busy. I just finished eating."

"Really or false, don't lie to Aunt Tao."

Aunt Tao has been in the Zhou family since she was a child. She watched Zhou Jingze grow up and took care of her mother wholeheartedly before she died. Later, after they moved out of Amber Lane, no one ordered them. Aunt Tao still came to cook a meal for Zhou Jingze every half month, cleaned up and cleaned up his house.

In Zhou Jingze's heart, she is no different from her relatives.

Zhou Jingze took Aunt Tao's shoulder and entered the door. The smile on his face was neat at the moment he saw Zhou Zhengyan. Aunt Tao said hello and quit, leaving space for the father and son.

"Where's Grandpa? How is he?" Zhou Jingze went straight in.

Zhou Zhengyan coughed softly, and his ordinary and serious face was a little unnatural: "I called the doctor over, and the examination found nothing wrong, so he was sent back."

Zhou Jingze stared at Zhou Zhengyan with sharp eyes for a second, and then realized that he had been cheated by this old man. It's really messy to care about it. He doesn't know whether to be angry or laugh. Now calm down. How could his grandfather come to Zhou Zhengyan's birthday party? It's not bad to kill Zhou Zhengyan with a crutch.

The living room was magnificent, the lights of the glazed chandelier overflowed, and the corner was full of gifts from two hills. Zhou Jingze simply sat on the sofa and raised his cold eyebrows: "What can I do for you? Did you lie to me here? Do you want to hear my fart words that I wish you "blessings like the East China Sea and boundless life"?

"I can't say such a contrary word." Zhou Jingze raised the corners of his mouth, which was obviously ironic.

Zhou Zhengyan was half dead. He put the teacup on the table with a "bang" and was furious: "What a bastard, do you have to piss me off to be willing?"

Zhou Jingze raised his cold eyebrows and did not say anything. He bent down to grab an apple on the table, then nestled on the sofa, throwing the apple in mid-air, looking cynical.

On his birthday, Zhou Zhengyan's chest fluctuated and looked at Zhou Jingze's inhalation when he was sent such blessings by his own son on his birthday.

Suddenly, a woman came down from the stairwell. The other party was dressed in plain clothes and cotton slippers, with a gentle temperament. Zhu Ling came to the living room and smiled friendly at Zhou Jingze: "Jingze, I haven't seen you here for a long time."

Zhou Jingze pulled the corners of his mouth in response.

Zhu Ling walked to Zhou Zhengyan and said gently, "Zhengyan, Jingze is still young. Are you still angry at an old age?"