Chapter 53

Five or six years have passed in a flash. No one expected that after they separated, they would meet again after walking at different forks for so long.

In the morning, Xu Sui and Zhou Jingze got rid of the relationship and were called away by the nurse who ran by in a hurry. After finishing his work, during the lunch break, Xu Sui pulled off the coat of the hanger and lay on the sofa in the office to close his eyes and rest.

The afternoon wind poured in the window and was cool. Xu Sui closed his eyes and had a long dream. The details of the memory were so real that she really thought she had returned to high school, seriously admitted to college, and met him again.

Xu Sui's clenched mobile phone alarm clock rang. She still felt her eyelids heavy. She felt someone next to her pushing her arm. She struggled to open her eyes and unconsciously said, "Class is over."

There was laughter next to him. Xiao He, the nurse on duty today, asked, "Dr. Xu, it's at work. Are you asleep?"

A voice instantly pulled Xu Sui back to reality. Xu Sui got up on the sofa, holding an overcoat on his body, and smiled faintly: "Indeed, I'm stunned."

"It's 2 o'clock soon, and I have to wait for medical treatment in the afternoon." The nurse who worked with her reminded.

"Okay."

Xu got up and went to the bathroom to wash his cold water face. He looked in the mirror and rolled off the leather band on his wrist and tied it into a clean low ponytail.

The office curtains were "swished" open, and a large amount of light poured in. Xu Sui unscrewed the lid, grabbed a handful of flower tea and threw it into the health pot, and pressed the power button with a drop.

With the tea boiling and purring, Xu Sui bent down to sort out the medical records and documents on the desktop. His brain ran quickly and he spoke clearly and clearly:

"Nurse He, come to see a doctor in order later. If there are many people in line and the patient is in an anxious mood, please comfort me appropriately: if there is a trouble, don't force yourself to stand out, just call the security guard to deal with it."

"Okay, Dr. Xu."

There are many people making appointments to register on weekends. Xu Sui sent a patient away and welcomed another patient. He was so busy that he didn't even have time to drink water.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Xu Sui received a special patient. A mother led a little girl in. The little girl was about ten years old and wore two soaring horn braids. Her skin was white and her eyes were round.

The girl's mother sat down with her in her arms, lifted her clothes and showed her abdomen to her. She said, "Doctor, there was a boy fighting in my daughter's class the day before yesterday. The one who was beaten was her deskmate. She was more enthusiastic. In addition, she rushed up to the fight on impulse. As a result, she was hit by a blunt object in one of them's hand. Next."

"I saw a bruise on her abdomen that day, and Doudou said it didn't hurt. I dealt with it for her briefly. Unexpectedly, two days later, she cried out for pain. She couldn't sleep in pain and had some difficulty breathing.

Xu Sui nodded, looked away from the patient's medical history on the computer screen, and said, "Carry me and have a look."

Xu Sui leaned over and pressed the little girl's abdominal injury and asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

The little girl had a wet mind in her eyes and curled her mouth down: "It hurts."

Xu Sui returned to his desk, printed two checklists, and signed them: "Take her to abdominal ultrasound and ct to check for delayed organ damage."