Chapter 49

When she woke up the next day, Xu Sui couldn't stand still and seemed to have been demolished. She stepped barefoot on the floor and felt difficult to walk.

Zhou Jingze bit a cigarette in his mouth, came over in a pair of sweatpants alone, held Xu Suiheng in his arms, took her to the washstand, and waited on her to brush her teeth and wash her face.

He squeezed the toothpaste on the toothbrush once, and his voice was clear: "Extension your mouth."

Xu Sui opened her mouth cleverly, and then bowed her head and pretended to look carefully at the cracks in the green washstand. She still didn't dare to look directly at Zhou Jingze.

The two slept together overnight. As soon as they closed their eyes, they were the scene of the upside down phoenix last night. They blushed when they remembered it. In the morning, the two of them were still in the same narrow space, undressing each other and brushing their teeth together. They looked ordinary and extraordinary.

Xu Sui's mouth was full of mint-flavored foam. When Zhou Jingze unscrewed the rusty faucet, the water flowed and stopped again. His black rocky eyes looked around the dilapidated hotel with peeling walls and opened his mouth in a meaningful tone:

"Wow, this first time is quite... impressive."

After saying that, Zhou Jingze went out to take two bottles of mineral water to wash Xu Sui. Xu Sui spit out a mouthful of water in his mouthful of water, and his lower abdomen hurt faintly when he bent down.

It's all because he was in a temperate last night and tossed her around until midnight.

She complained softly, "FortunATELY, it's the exam in the afternoon. It's all your fault."

Zhou Jingze smiled leisurely on his face. He grabbed the little girl's waist and sent it to the mirror. His tone was slow and his throat rolled: "You should be glad that you had an exam in the afternoon, otherwise you would come here."

In front of the mirror, she will die. Xu Sui patted his hand in horror and ran away.

After packing up, Zhou Jingze took Xu Sui out for dinner and personally sent people to the examination room. After Xu Sui finished the exam, he saw Zhou Jingze still waiting for him on the bench outside.

He leaned lazily against his chair, his long black eyes drooped, and he was playing Sudoku games with his mobile phone. Candidates who are dealing can't help looking in his direction more, and Zhou Jingze's eyelids are too lazy to look.

Xu Sui wanted to scare him on a whim. He quietly circled behind his chair, put his elbow in his pencil bag, raised his hand to blindfold him, and deliberately changed his voice and said, 'Guess who I am?"

"One by one." Zhou Jingze's tone is gentle.

Xu Sui felt boring, let go of his hand, muttered, "How can you guess it's mine?"

"You smell milk." Zhou Jingze's tone was lazy and full of ruffian spirit.

Xu Sui blushed. She couldn't beat him anywhere in this regard. She simply opened the topic: "I think I did well in the exam this time."

"Yes, I'll take you to have a good meal." Zhou Jingze smiled and raised his hand to pinch her face.

The weekend passed quickly, and the results came out quickly. When the list was released on Tuesday, Xu Sui saw his name written on the back of the first prize, and a hanging heart finally landed.

She has money to buy what she wants.

Xu Sui took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Hu Xixi: [Xixi, the Italian agent you mentioned last time, push me the business card.]