Chapter 31

"I just want to keep a souvenir." Xu Sui retreated and explained in a hurry.

Everyone was still there. Hu Xixi saw Xu Sui's appearance and knew that she had changed her mind. In order not to embarrass her, she grabbed Sheng Nanzhou and said, "Yes, we medical students have never seen the world. What's wrong? Sheng Nanzhou, I want your badge. You'd better win it for me."

Sheng Nanzhou was suddenly cued, or Hu Xixi asked for a badge. He looked a little unnatural and coughed, "Of course I can win."

It's just a badge. Zhou Jingze didn't seem to care. He looked down at the mobile phone without raising it: "Red Crane at eight o'clock today."

A boy snapped his fingers, and the others echoed, "Boss Zhou is spacious!"

"Okay, stop talking nonsense. Get out of here quickly." Zhou Jingze sneered.

After a group of people disbanded, Hu Xixi and Xu Sui walked back to school arm in arm. The young lady's face was puzzled: "Sui, it was a good time to confess just now. Why are you halfway cowardly?"

"Not ready." Xu Sui shook his head.

There were so many onlookers just now. Zhou Jingze was so close. As soon as she looked at him, Xu Sui's legs were a little weak and his brain was blank. Besides, she was really not ready.

"Then you're going--" Hu Sisi asked tentatively.

Xu Sui exhaled, and his dark eyes were full of firmness: "Tonight."

"Yes! Confess good luck!" Hu Sisi snapped her fingers.

Xu Suixiao didn't answer, and clenched the little golden badge in the palm of his hand.

Secret love is to choose to bear the loss before you get it.

At six o'clock in the evening, the sunset in midsummer was brilliant and short. Xu Sui picked out a white skirt and grabbed the end of his hair tail casually. He was generous.

Hu Xixi put on light makeup on her. After painting, she opened her eyes wide and couldn't help exclaiming, "Wow, whatever, you are so beautiful."

Xu Sui's white and black eyes in the mirror, with a little more glittering meaning on her lipstick, pure and touching.

When Hu Xixi went outside to get the water, Xu Sui lay on the desk, hesitated for a long time, and finally took out the letter and put it in his pocket.

Letters that have been written intermittently for so many years should always be sent out.

——

Zhou Jingze first went back to his house in Amber Lane to take a shower. When he came out, his hair dripped wet water on the floor. He shook the drops of water sideways and picked up the mobile phone in the low cabinet to send a message to Grandpa.

Zhou Jingze wears a white towel on his neck. He took a can of ice coke from the refrigerator and sat on the sofa. He held the bottle in his clear hand and pulled the ring open. He took a sip, and his throat was finally much more comfortable. Lord Kui lay at his feet and bit his trousers leg from time to time.

Recently, I seem to have a little excessive internal heat, and my throat is hoarse to smoke.

Zhou Jingze leaned back on the sofa, wiped the water mist on the mobile phone screen with his thumb, and sent the sunrise photos taken on the plane in the morning to Grandpa.

Grandpa replied quickly: [How was the test flight result?]

Zhou Jingze edited the word "not bad" in the dialog box when he was about to go out when a rapid ringtone suddenly rang on his mobile phone, and the caller ID was Shi Yuejie.