Chapter 11

Zhou Jingze looked at Xu Sui without saying anything, and the interest in his eyes gradually became stronger. Sheng Nanzhou was so scared that he knocked his chin on the table, and the peanuts on the plate on the table were shaken and fell to the ground.

"Sister Xu, your news is as incredible as Da Liu wearing women's clothes." Shengzhou said.

"It's true. I have been studying from primary school to junior high school for a while, but now I'm a lot unfamiliar with." Xu Sui explained that he also turned off the mobile phone screen by the way.

No one knows about Xu Sui playing drums. When she was a child, her father sent her to learn, but after his death, Xu's mother refused to let her learn this kind of thing. She began to try her best to learn to be a good daughter.

Xu Sui's face was still hot after saying that. God knew how much determination she made when she summoned up her courage to say it.

She just wants to be seen by Zhou Jingze.

"Well, that's settled. There is still a month left. Let's rehearse together on weekends or when we usually have time." Shengnanzhou is on the plan.

Zhou Jingze raised his hand forward and motioned the waiter to come and pay the bill. The waiter took a small notebook to check out and made a count.

Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrows: "Is this account wrong? We ordered a lot."

"I'm right. I'll give you a half discount. Drinks are free." Suddenly, a cheerful and thick voice came not far away.

The boss came over and patted Zhou Jingze on the shoulder: "Thank you for what happened last time."

Everyone looked back and turned out to be the boss. The boss is tall and big. He has a shaved head and a flowery back. At first glance, he is a social brother. He actually thanked Zhou Jingze. The painting style is a little weird.

The boss and Zhou Jingze exchanged a few words and left. Zhou Jingze turned his face with a smile and raised his eyes to the faces of the upper row of melon-eating masses.

"Last time something happened to his son, he helped settle it out." Zhou Jingze explained briefly and didn't bother to say one more word.

Sheng Nanzhou nodded and thought about his band: "Well, we haven't named it yet? Anyway, it's a band formed during barbecue. What kind of youth night and championship night do I watch TV programs? Otherwise, let's call it barbecue night."

Hu Xixi:????

Da Liu:??????

Xu Sui:.

"Fool." Zhou Jingze cursed without hesitation.

On Tuesday, Xu Sui sat in the classroom for public English class. During the break, when she was sitting in a chair to sort out her notes, a female classmate at the door squeezed at her: "Xu, Brother Shi Yuejie, look for it."

The girl dragged her tone and turned up the volume. The whispering female voice around her immediately disappeared, and they all looked at the door with a lot of noise.

Who is Shi Yuejie? He is a person of medical university and the president of the student union of the university. He has a good family background and has won a scholarship for three consecutive years because of his first grades. The point is that he is that he is really good. At the University of Medical Sciences, none of the classmates he has come into contact with have a bad evaluation of him.

Xu Sui walked out calmly. Shi Yuejie stood in front of her in a white sweatshirt with clean eyebrows and said, "The announcement will come out this afternoon. The school will clarify the examination and punish Bai Yuyue."