Chapter 79

The high school party is scheduled for Friday. After work, Xu Sui came home and put on makeup. As she carefully traced her lips in the mirror, she looked at a looking forward to a look in the mirror.

Who would have thought that what she had hated most in the past was looking in the mirror, holding a dim and acne face, and often burying it in the spacious school uniform.

The boy who lowered his head and hurriedly passed the corridor to talk and laugh. Yu Guangli was full of the figure cheering for it on the court.

I often hope that no one can notice her, and I also hope that he can notice her.

Xu Sui recovered and found that the lipstick was a little biased. She pulled out a tissue and put it in front of the mirror to wipe off the excess lipstick.

At eight o'clock in the evening, Xu Sui appeared in the hotel waiting for Qiulai. When she pushed the door in, there were already more than a dozen people inside.

When Xu Sui entered, she was actually a little nervous. In high school, she was quiet and introverted, and she followed the principle of "study hard". Most of her time was spent dealing with papers, so she basically had few friends.

As soon as she entered, the people in the field were stunned for a moment. The monitor reacted first and said, "Xu Sui, you have changed so much and you are so beautiful that I almost didn't recognize it."

"I heard that you are working in Puren now. Can I see you in the future?" Someone interrupted.

Xu Sui smiled and was about to answer. A head came with a smile on his face: "Pretty sister, I still remember me. Sports Committee member Wang Jian, no one reported for the sports meeting three thousand meters at the beginning. Fortunately, you were kind and saved me for this project. Come in and sit down."

"Remember, after all, my leg was useless for a week." Xu Sui joked.

Xu Sui went in, stretched out his hand from the girl's pile and said, "D deskmate, come here quickly. I'll save you a seat."

She glanced over her original high school deskmate. Xu Sui sat there not long ago, and people came in one after another.

After three years of high school and nearly ten years, everyone has changed.

The topic has changed from the ambiguousness of boys and girls in school days, who wears skirts shorter, to scolding the boss as a fool and who got married.

Zhou Jingze, Cong Yurong and other people came late. As soon as they came in, the venue became hot. Someone joked, "Mr. Zhou and Ban Hua came together."

Just as Yurong was about to answer with a smile, a tired voice inserted. Zhou Jingze kicked the nearest boy and whispered, "Go to your mother, I met you at the door."

After saying that, he raised his eyes and looked at Xu Sui not far away. His eyes were domineering and straightforward. Xu Suiyi looked back at him, and the two of them looked around for a while.

She looked away first.

Xu Sui sat there chatting with her deskmate. Suddenly, a woman in a beige coat, thin-edged glasses, white skin and light-colored boots came in.

It's Zhong Ling.

Zhong Ling went to Xu Sui and said hello, "Is there anyone next to you?"

Xu Sui was stunned for a moment, shook his head, and said, "No."

Zhong Ling sat down beside him, and Xu Sui smelled the faint perfume on her body. She didn't expect Zhong Ling to come. They have lost contact since the college entrance examination. To be precise, Zhong Ling unilaterally blacklisted her QQ and cancelled her account with the campus network.