Chapter 94

In August, in midsummer, cicadas are singing very loudly.

Zhou Jingze and Xu Sui received invitations for the centennial anniversary of the high school respectively, and were invited to attend the anniversary as celebrities of Tianhua Middle School.

It was very hot that day. Zhou Jingze and Xu Sui returned to the sky.

Students in green and white school uniforms at the school gate rode bicycles and rang crisp bells. A group of boys in jerseys ran back and forth in the sun, and their shadows were dragged.

It seems that I suddenly returned to high school.

Zhou Jingze and Xu Sui walked side by side. He raised his hand and picked a leaf overhead, glanced at the students who were still answering on the road, and raised his eyebrow bones:

"Do you also have classes during the summer vacation?"

Xu Sui replied with a smile, "You forgot about the make-up class. That's how we all came here."

"Wow, that's terrible." The young master commented.

The school's centennial anniversary conference was set up in the auditorium. When Zhou Jingze and Xu went in, the stage were performing. The head teacher who taught them was the same as before, with a Mediterranean hairstyle and smiled like Zun Maitreya Buddha.

The school leader was also there. Zhou Jingze led Xu Sui over and greeted politely.

As soon as the school director saw Zhou Jingze, he called out his name accurately. Xu, who caught a glimpse, was stunned at any time and couldn't think of a name.

The head teacher still answered: "Her name is Xu Sui. At that time, she was the most obedient and quiet girl in our class. She ranked second in the college entrance examination, right behind Zhou Jingze!"

The school director suddenly realized and patted himself on the head: "Look at my memory, when I think of it, it's your fault that you are too ostentatious at school and fight every day to cause trouble. It's difficult to remember it or not."

Zhou Jingze casually pulled the corners of his mouth and did not refute.

"You are not bad and on the right track." The school director turned to the podium and smiled. "Want to say a few words? Share your successful experience with your juniors."

Zhou Jingze put his hands in his pockets, with a generous posture and a lazy tone: "No, I only played games and fell in love in high school. If you let me go up, I'll only share my mistakes to the children."

"You boy," the school director clicked on him with his hand, with a helpless tone, and turned to Xu Sui. "After a while, there will be a lecture. Xu Sui, go up and share your experience in preparing for the college entrance examination with the students. It won't take long, just twenty minutes."

"Ah, okay." Xu Sui nodded. She has always been bad at refusing people.

The student lecture was in another ideological and political building. Zhou Jingze left the auditorium after greeting several teachers.

The trees on both sides of the campus aisle are dense, covering the sky and the sun. The branches and leaves are soaring, and the sun leaks out of cracks in the leaves and mottled on the ground. The two of them walked on the road one by one. She walked in front and Zhou Jingze followed.

The main reason is that Xu Sui likes to stop and go. When he saw that the school had renovated a piece of turf and changed to a green mailbox, he felt novel.

Zhou Jingze walked slowly behind with his hands in his pockets. I don't know if he was dressed very young today, or because he was born with a disaster. Walking on the road attracted the attention of many girls.