Chapter 25

Since the last time he accidentally met Zhou Jingze off campus, Xu Sui has reduced the number of times he runs out in order not to let himself meet him again.

But some people, the more you flee, the more you can see him.

In mid-April, the school had a cooperation project with the First Affiliated Hospital of Beijing Medical University, which can be regarded as a volunteer activity. It recruited medical social workers from freshmen to serve, rescue and other special groups in the hospital for a period of one week.

Xu Sui took a look at the registration conditions and then signed up. On the first day, she was almost late, dressed, took a loaf of bread, and hurried out of the door.

She took the bus all the way to the city hospital. When she got out of the bus, she saw a huge crowd running in panic not far away and gasped and said, "I'm sorry, I'm late."

In the middle of the crowd stood a boy in a white shirt with a straight back. He was holding a folder with his back to Xu Sui and clicking. Xu Sui looked at her back and was a little familiar. As soon as the other party turned around, she was dumbfounded.

Shi Yuejie pretended to knock on her with a blue folder. He moved gently and said with a smile, "Why don't you stand in the line quickly?"

When the number of people counted, Shi Yuejie stood directly in front of him. The morning sun was a little dazzling. He squinted at the team in front of him. Xu Sui stood on the far side, wearing an apple green sweatshirt, light blue jeans, and black hair tied behind her head was a little messy. She kept stirring the wind with her hands, and her white cheeks bulged, like Little goldfish.

After the roll call, Shi Yuejie sent them a group list. They each took transportation to the places they needed, some in the hospital, some went to the nursing home, and Xu was going to the orphanage to provide psychological counseling for sick orphaned children.

Xu Sui stayed in the orphanage for a day and learned that a child with congenital heart disease was depressed because of the environment in which she grew up. She drew on the ground. The castle was closed and there was no door.

"Why doesn't this castle have a door?" Xu Sui touched her head and asked gently.

The little girl replied, "Because the bad guy closed the door."

Xu Sui took out the branch and drew a door in the castle. The corners of his lips raised: "Look, there is a door."

"If the bad guy closes the door, we will create a door ourselves." Xu Sui was stunned after saying this, as if he remembered something and fell into meditation.

After a day of medical social worker service, Xu Sui took the bus back to school. Unexpectedly, he met Yuejie, a teacher who also crossed the end of service volunteer activities as soon as he got off the bus.

The two looked at each other and smiled.

Shi Yuejie walked over and handed her a box of milk. Xu Sui took it, inserted the straw into the silver thin paper mouth, and said, "Thank you."

The two walked side by side on the aisle of the campus. Shi Yuejie cared and said, "How do you feel? Are you tired today?"

"It feels good," Xu Sui nodded and thought for a moment. "A little tired."

"That's good."

Later, Shi Yuejie shared his day's service experience with her. He understated the difficulties and told a few interesting things. Xu Sui listened attentively and smiled from time to time.

Xu Sui bit the milk straw, and his clean eyes were full of doubts: "I didn't expect you to be the person in charge of this activity. Aren't you busy in your junior year? Or is it that the higher the position, the more responsible you are."