Chapter 41

The room was really hot. Zhou Jingze tilted his head and sucked her ears. As soon as his cold and slender fingertips were hooked with a thin shoulder strap, Xu Sui's tip trembled. When his eyes flashed through the painting on the opposite wall, he inadvertently lowered his head and was shocked.

Lord Kui and 1017 One and One Little People were sitting on the ground and looking at them, their eyes wide open.

Xu Sui blushed all of a sudden. She pushed Zhou Jingze away and motioned to him. Zhou Jingze turned around. Demu and Jumao were staring at him with an upright face, as if he should not do such a reversal and daytime lewdness at home.

"Wow," Zhou Jingze went over and picked up the fat cat, and the other one carried the German shepherd's neck. "A single dog and a single cat don't have to be so jealous of me."

Unexpectedly, 1017 was greatly stimulated, jumped out of Zhou Jingze's arms and went straight to Xu Sui sitting on the sofa. When Zhou Jingze turned around to look for his target, he found that the fat cat was sitting steadily in his girlfriend's arms, holding his chin high, looking like a villain.

"Don't be caught by me." Zhou Jingze raised his finger at it.

"Meow~" 1017 fiercely said to him, and immediately hid back in Xu Sui's arms.

Xu Sui was overjoyed to see 1017. He kept holding it and teasing it. At the end of the last semester, Xu Sui changed to a dormitory stewardess in their girls' dormitory, and the cat has been fostered in Zhou Jingze.

The two didn't confirm the relationship before, and Xu Sui often came to disturb him.

Now it's all right. It's their cat.

The light in the room is really too dim, giving people a gloomy feeling. Xu Sui got up with the cat in his arms, turned on the light, and pulled away the brown curtains. The light poured in, and his eyes suddenly became clear.

Xu Suizheng walked to the sofa. When he passed Zhou Jingze, his stomach purred inappropriately. Zhou Jingze just opened the refrigerator door and held the ice water hand. The other hand gently grabbed Xu Sui, who escaped, and caught the person back.

"No food?" Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrows, closed the refrigerator door, and pulled it with his mobile phone. "What do you want to eat?"

Takeaway will be delivered soon. Zhou Jingze ordered a private dish with exquisite dishes and fragrant taste. He got up and took out a box of milk from the refrigerator, paused, and took it to the kitchen to heat it up.

Zhou Jingze sat back on the sofa, handed the milk to Xu Sui, and took the sex cutlery in her hand and took it apart before giving it to her. Xu Sui took it and took a few bites. He found that Zhou Jingze nestled on the sofa like boneless. He lowered his head and brushed his mobile phone, with a lack of interest on his face.

Xu Sui looked up at him: "Don't you eat?"

Zhou Jingze didn't raise his head, and his voice was tired: "I don't want to eat it very much."

Xu Sui knew that he was in a bad mood and wanted him to eat some. He took down a pair of new chopsticks and handed it over. His voice was soft: "But I want you to eat some with me."

The air was still, and the wall clock on the wall made a ticking sound. Zhou Jingze held the mobile phone and finally scored. He threw the mobile phone aside, bowed his waist slightly, raised his hand and squeezed her face with a smile in a smile:

"Xu Sui, I find that you are quite good at acting coquettish."

Xu Suixin scalded, lowered his head quickly, put a bean into his mouth, pulled out the chopsticks of her left hand with a clear bones, and a lazy voice shook his ear: