Chapter 78

"So you have been in love with me at first sight since college." Zhou Jingze lowered his neck to look at her, and a sporadic smile overflowed in his narrow eyes.

Xu Sui followed his cup in his hand, and his eyelashes trembled for a while and he didn't say anything.

Did you start from college? Zhou Jingze should never know this answer.

On Friday, the two made an appointment to go to dinner. Xu Sui worked overtime temporarily and sent a message to Zhou Jingze to find a coffee shop in the mall first. She will arrive later.

Soon, the screen lit up again, and Zhou Jingze replied with a brief speech: [Accured.]

Zhou Jingze sat in the coffee shop, ordered a cup of iced American style, browsed the news, and then watched a ball game. Zhou Jingze sat there, lazy, holding a mobile phone to reveal a wrist. The cyan blood vessels on the back of his hand were obvious. He was lowering his head and his side face was curved.

He was watching the game when a shadow suddenly fell in front of him, and the perfume smell of the woman was obvious. It's not Xu Sui, and Zhou Jingze didn't raise his head either.

The shadow in front of me not only did not leave, but also entered an inch.

Zhou Jingze thought that the other party had no place, so he wanted to come over and take a seat. He raised his hand and withdrew the leaflet on the table, still looking at the ball game on the screen.

The other party laughed out loudly, and a beautiful female voice sounded: "Zhou Jingze, after so many years, you are still the same."

He looks cool and only cares about what he cares about.

No matter how hard others try their best, they can't fall into his eyes.

Only then did Zhou Jingze raise his eyes. At the moment he recognized the appearance of the other party, he raised the corners of his lips very gently, and the magnetic voice sounded:

"Long time no see, Bai Yuyue."

Bai Yuyue raised her eyebrows, pulled the chair and sat down opposite him. He joked, "Interview me, what does it feel to meet one of the ex-girlfriends?"

Zhou Jingze turned off the screen of his mobile phone, raised his eyebrow bones, and laughed, "It feels like it... tut, I don't seem to feel anything."

Bai Yuyue ordered a cup of coffee with her mobile phone. Hearing Zhou Jingze's answer, she was not surprised.

If you will turn back, it will not be Zhou Jingze.

The two of them were relatively relaxed. Bai Yu shook the ring of her finger at him, saying that she had recently been engaged, talked about her work, and said, "Oh, when we held a seminar, I also met Xu Sui. You don't know that she is not as cowardly and quiet as she was studying at all now. She is much more beautiful and very Have the ability..."

When she mentioned Xu Sui, she found Zhou Jingze's originally tired face, and suddenly became much more energetic and listened carefully.

Bai Yuyue was in a bad mood and asked, "No way, do you still miss Xu Sui? What's special about her?"

His appearance is neither the one with strong colors, nor Zhou Jingze's preference.

"She..." Zhou Jingze's voice was low, he narrowed and thought of something, and said, "Everywhere is special."

Bai Yuyue gave a thumbs-up. She had nothing to say about this answer. She changed the topic and continued to talk about the current situation of college classmates.