Chapter 87

At three o'clock in the morning, Xu Sui was still sleeping in the bend of the man's arm, but she had a nightmare and dreamed that Hu Xixi jumped off the cliff in front of her. Xu Sui grabbed the air and finally woke up from the dream with a gasp.

Zhou Jingze was woken up, helped her up, pressed the bedside lamp, and poured a glass of warm water and handed it to her. Xu Sui snuggled up in his arms, sweated coldly, his throat tightened, his lips against the mouth of the cup, and drank water.

Zhou Jingze put his palms against her cheeks, and his thumb joint pinned her forehead hair behind her ears. His voice was a little rustling and he asked, "What's wrong?"

Xu Sui took two sips of water and swallowed his throat: "I dreamed that something happened to Xixi."

Zhou Jingze held her arm's hand unconsciously tightened, and his eyes were dim for a moment. Just as he was about to say something, the mobile phone ringing by the bed rang, and the shrill sound cut through the silence of the night.

Sheng Nanzhou called.

Zhou Jingze clicked to answer. Without saying a few words on the other end of the phone, the expression on his face changed, and his eyebrows and eyes pressed his emotions: "We'll be right there."

"Xixi went to the hospital. The situation is a little serious." Zhou Jingze turned his head and whispered.

Xu Suixin jumped anxiously, immediately lifted the quilt, stepped barefoot on the floor, began to look for clothes, and said anxiously, "Then let's hurry there quickly."

Zhou Jingze looked at the woman who was hurriedly dressed in his forehand and put the sweater backwards and took her hand. The two looked at it, and his tone was slow:

"Let me tell you something first. Xixi actually has a congenital heart disease. She was diagnosed at the age of five. Recently... the situation may be more serious."

Xu Sui stood there and only felt cold all over. He couldn't say a word. Ren Zhou Jingze bent down to fasten her buttons, put on her coat and a scarf. Like a puppet, she was led out of the door by a man and got into the car.

In Puren Hospital, when Zhou Jingze and Xu rushed to the emergency room, they saw Sheng Nanzhou leaning against the wall, with his head slightly raised and closed his eyes. The cold white light of the hospital hit his side, silent and cold.

Half cold light and half shadow, Xu Sui even suspected that he had melted with the gray wall behind him.

Zhou Jingze walked over and asked, "How are you now?"

Sheng Nanzhou opened his eyes, and the three people kept looking in the direction of the operating room. The red light was on and displayed in the first aid. Sheng Nanzhou struggled to roll out of his throat:

"In the middle of the night, she suddenly had chest tightness and couldn't breathe, and she couldn't relieve her after taking medicine. She called me an emergency. When I rushed there, she... lay on the ground."

Zhou Jingze asked, "Does her parents know?"

"I didn't say it. She didn't allow me to say it before. I guess it can't be hidden tomorrow." Shengnanzhou answered.

After asking, the three of them kept a long silence and waited for two hours. At five o'clock in the morning, the operating room light went out. The doctor raised his foot and stepped on the door of the induction room and came out.

They surrounded them, and the doctor turned his head to take off the mask and said, "The patient is not seriously for the time being, but her heart organ function is failing, the blood vessels are blocked, and the heart failure caused before is now in the late stage. It is recommended to wait until the patient wakes up for a comprehensive examination..."