Chapter 46

After Zhou Jingze came out of the board game room, he went home. After taking a shower, he lay tiredly on the bed. 1017 stepped on his chest and forth. Finally, he pulled out with the collar buckled in his waist and abdomen and "slapped". The silver bathrobe was half open, and the tight mermaid line ran all the way down, with clear muscles. The meat is still stained with beads of water.

There is another desire in the wild spirit.

"Tsk," Zhou Jingze's eyelids were half drooping, and he raised his hand to lift the back of 1017 and sent it to him. Fat Orange immediately admitted his cowardice and dared not move.

"If you are half obedient to your mother," Zhou Jingze looked at it.

As soon as he said the words, Zhou Jingze himself was stunned for a second. Then he remembered that he had not contacted Xu Sui. He took the cat aside and stroked his thumb to the first star sign in the address book and dialed it out.

There was a mechanical call from the other side of the phone. Zhou Jingze took his mobile phone and took a look at the time - 23:30. At this time, Xu Sui's work and rest have always been very good. He should have fallen asleep.

Zhou Jingze doubted about it. After putting it on the phone, he continued to sleep. When he woke up the next day, he sent a message to Xu Sui: [Are you awake?]

No reply.

At 12 noon, Zhou Jingze finished his training and ate in a group of people in a gray-green training uniform. The young master put the plate on the table silently.

Da Liu was biting the steamed bread and was shocked by this movement: "Yo, who made our Master Zhou unhappy?"

Qin Jing looked like someone who had experienced it and smiled cheaply: "Don't ignore you if your girlfriend doesn't."

A group of people looked over and saw Zhou Jingze drinking soup slowly and privately, but he was in a good mood, and these brothers could still feel it.

"Boss Zhou, you also have today."

A group of people were chatting, and a unique shout attracted passers-by to turn around, and they also looked at it.

"Uncle, Erha, Brother Liu!" Hu Xixi replied to them with an excited face.

Then, Liu immediately pointed to the seat next to him and said, "Girl, come here and leave the seat for you."

Sheng Nanzhou had been disgusted with the name Erha before, because he didn't look like Husky at all, but Hu Xixi was used to screaming.

He seriously suspects that Hu Sisi is a master of Pua.

Sheng Nanzhou did not refute her. He took out the meal card and said, "You can order whatever you want."

"Wow, Master Shan is stingy and going to collapse."

"That's right. Shall we swipe your meal card once?"

Hu Xixi didn't care about these jokes at all. She shook her head: "Although the food in your school canteen is notoriously delicious, don't tempt me. I finally lost weight this summer."

Sheng Nanzhou squeezed his lips, put the rice card back in his pocket and said nothing. At the same time, he gave her a USB flash drive.

Zhou Jingze took a sip of ice water, kicked Hu Xixi's toes, and asked, "What's the matter here?"

"Come and borrow something from him," Hu Xixi shook his hand at him and got up at the same time. "I'll go first, uncle."

Zhou Jingze squeezed the spoon at his fingertips, stirred the soup in the bowl, and suddenly shouted Hu Xixi: "Wait a minute."