Chapter 64

In the evening, Xu Sui sat by the bed after taking a shower. She called out Zhou Jingze's WeChat account with her mobile phone and said, [Send me your account first.]

[I'll return it to you as soon as I get paid for these two months.] Xu Sui added another sentence.

Xu Sui insisted that Zhou Jingze could not do anything, so he had to dump an account and said slowly, "Don't worry."

You're not in a hurry. I'm in a hurry. Xu Sui stared at the dialog box and slandered. She doesn't want to owe Zhou Jingze, and she doesn't want the relationship between the two to be clear.

On weekends, Liang Shuang called Xu Sui out for a drink. Xu Sui thought of what had happened to her recently, thought about it and agreed. Because she checked the case information at home, she went out a little late. By the time she opened the door of the pub, Liang Shuang had already sat there drinking.

Since Liang Shuang was disappointed in love, he has often soaked in bars with Li Yang. In the pub, the red light hit the bar from time to time, and Liang Shuang waved to her.

"Oh, life is so boring," Liang Shuang picked up a peanut from a white porcelain plate and threw it into his mouth. "Oh, I was disappointed in love all of a sudden."

Xu Sui threw a piece of lemon into the glass and shook it. He was afraid that she would be sad. He simply changed the topic: "Shuang Shuang, Li Yang gave me two tickets at the live press conference of the previous movie. Would you like to go together?"

Since Liang Shuang was cheated last time, although she pretended to have nothing on the surface, Xu Sui felt that this matter had a great impact on her.

She is in a bad mood. Xu Sui wants to accompany her more and divert her attention.

Liang Shuang glanced at the ticket: "Italian movies? But I can't understand what they are talking.

"There are subtitles, and it was introduced in China this time. It seems that a dubbing teacher has been hired." Xu Sui took a sip of cocktail.

"Okay," Liang Shuang nodded. She asked the same question as Li Yang, "But why do you like watching Italian movies? I've been watching this scene for a long time."

Xu Sui's elbow supported her head. Because of drinking a little wine, she blushed and climbed on her cheek. She thought, "Didn't I go to Hong Kong for a year to exchange before? I accidentally met a professor named Profeesor Bai. He teaches Italian in our school. He is a very interesting person. Under his influence, he fell in love with Italian movies.

"Wow, okay, professor! Why don't you work hard to develop into a teacher-student relationship? Liang Shuang's eyes were excited.

Xu Sui put his chin on his elbow and said with a smile, "Don't come on. We haven't contacted each other for a long time."

"I'll go to the bathroom." Xu Sui drank up the wine in the glass.

Although the degree of cocktails is relatively low, I don't know if it's because Xu Sui didn't eat and drank two glasses of wine raw. At this time, not only my stomach is a little uncomfortable, but also my head is a little dizzy.

Xu Sui put his arm against the wall and walked all the way forward. As a result, he accidentally knocked down a middle-aged man head-on on the way to the toilet.

She immediately apologized softly. The middle-aged man was drunk and was about to curse. When he opened his eyes, he saw a woman with white skin and watery eyes standing in front of her. Her face turned cloudy and clear, and her hand leaned up:

"It's okay. Have two drinks with me, and the matter will be over."

Xu Sui subconsciously broke free and deceived the middle-aged man without changing his face: "Try, I'm an orthopedic doctor. I can not only connect bones, but also give you wrong bones."