Chapter 85

The two hugged each other for a long time before they separated. Xu Sui and Hu Xixi simply sat together, and the two were next to each other.

Xu Sui patted her on the head and said with a smile, "I sent Liang Shuang a message. She is in a traffic jam on the road. She will be there in a minute."

"Okay." Hu Sisi answered.

During the interval between serving, Xu Sui and Hu Xixi sat together. From time to time, they gathered together and whispered, and their smiling eyes were full of each other.

I completely ignored the two big men sitting opposite.

Zhou Jingze and Sheng Nanzhou looked at each other. The former opened his mouth first and raised his eyebrow bone:

"Wow, have you forgotten the two living men sitting opposite?"

Hu Xixi finally turned her attention away and pretended to be dissatisfied: "Uncle, why are you so stingy? I'll occupy your girlfriend all night. Are you afraid that she will run away?"

Zhou Jingze lowered his head and hummed. He poured a cup of tea and handed it to Hu Xixi. His tone was slow and he meant, "My daughter-in-law can't run away. Isn't it afraid that someone will be jealous?"

This "someone" said it very obviously. Hu Xixi took the opportunity to drink tea to cover up her expression and laughed and said, "Don't talk nonsense!"

Before long, Liang Shuang broke into the private room with a pair of sunglasses on the bridge of his tall nose and a pair of crocodile leather bags on his arm. Just as he was about to curse the traffic jam on the road, Hu Xixi's face in his seat choked in his throat and couldn't say a word.

Because she is too thin, it hurts to be thin.

Hu Xixi noticed the change in Liang Shuang's expression, stood up and opened her arms, and laughed, "Don't play sensational tricks. This is not like you at all. It's cool."

One sentence broke up the original sentimental atmosphere, and the sadness on Liang Shuang's face disappeared clean. She raised her chin, reluctantly hugged Hu Xixi like the Empress, and began to scrank him:

"Look at yourself's shabby appearance, or the lady Xixi, who has exquisite nail covers from head to toe?"

Hu Xixi smiled and her eyes bent: "I don't often run outside. It's more convenient to dress like this, and I'm used to it."

At the dinner table, everyone's topic revolved around Hu Xixi alone. After all, she is the protagonist today. Hu Sisi also generously shared his years of experience with the International Wildlife Rescue Organization.

"You don't know that I rescued a wounded lamb at the foot of the volcano before, and then the local people gave it to me and named it Xixi." Hu Xixi held a chopstick, and her eyebrows were shining in the light.

Xu Sui listened to her suddenly attracted and asked, "Do you have any photos? Let me have a look."

"Yes." Hu Xixi took out her mobile phone and called up the photo to show her.

"Anthenal time, ouch, it was a local horse racing competition. I used to be a doctor to treat small animals. Unexpectedly, they lacked a player in the competition, so I was caught at the last minute. They also said that it was a domestic horse, very gentle. As a result, as soon as I stepped on it, I was kicked by the horse's hoof and lost on the spot. Everyone laughed and forgot the game. Hu Xixi also felt funny when she recalled.

"Ha ha ha, I'll laugh at you too if I put it on me."

Sheng Nanzhou sat opposite him. When he listened to Hu Xixi share this matter, his eyebrows tightened. His hands on the glass unconsciously tightened, but in the end he said nothing.