Chapter 29

At the same time, the other hand took out something from the trouser pocket and handed it to her. Xu Sui looked down. Zhou Jingze didn't know when he went out to buy a kitten-patterned hand warmer to keep her blood vessels warm because of hanging water.

Xu Sui said "thank you", and Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrows with a smile but did not answer. There is still half a bottle of water to hang it. Zhou Jingze sat back in the chair again, guarding his head and playing with his mobile phone.

Zhou Jingze sat in the chair guarding and fell asleep. Xu Sui was also bored sitting there. Thinking of her previous dark fairy tale books in her bag, it finally came in handy.

Xu Sui looked up at Zhou Jingze, who was still taking a nap. She didn't want to wake him up by herself, so she gently stepped into bed and reached out to unzip the bag.

Because her hand was still hanging with water, the hose was not long enough, she finally got the book. As a result, the soles of her feet slipped. In panic, in order to maintain balance, she supported the wall with one hand, but the pocket book fell out.

Zhou Jingze woke up passively and quietly. He sat up a little straight and raised his hand and rubbed his neck:

"I'll get you what you want."

"Book." Xu Sui pointed to the pocket book lying not far from the ground.

The pink curtain was opened, Xu Suizheng was going to lie back on the bed, the door of the infirmary opened, a wind through the hall blew in, and the pocket books on the ground were blown loudly.

Then, a picture on a blue background was blown out.

Xu Suixin tightened and said hurriedly, "No, I'll do it."

Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrows, his footsteps were slow but he didn't stop, heading towards the door. Xu Sui was so anxious that he jumped out of bed, regardless of the syringe on the back of his hand.

The cool wind blew the photos on the ground into mid-air, and the photos on the blue background whirlted and fell gently to the ground, just as the white back was facing up.

Xu Sui raised her throat with a heart. When she was about to pick up the photo, a long arm picked up the photo first.

Zhou Jingze held the corner of the photo in his skeletal hand and shook Xu Sui with the corners of his lips. Xu Sui was so anxious that he immediately raised his hand and went to grab it.

"W Want? No." Zhou Jingze's eyebrows were light.

"Give it to me quickly!" Xu Sui's face turned red.

Xu Sui pulled Zhou Jingze's arm and jumped up anxiously, trying to grab the photo, but Zhou Jingze obviously deliberately teased her.

Every time she jumps, Zhou Jingze's arm will be raised.

Xu Sui pulled his sleeves, and his eyes were wet with anxiety, but he pretended to be fierce: "Give me quickly, or I will--"

"That's it?" Zhou Jingze seems to be more interested and has a loose tone.

Xu Sui thought about it and suffocated a soft voice dryly: "Just...bite you!"

Zhou Jingze was stunned and immediately laughed. He leaned forward and backward with laughter, and his breath could not be stopped, and even his chest trembled happily.

"Is it a very important person?" Zhou Jingze looked at her with a smile.

It should be very important.

Xu Sui nodded and his long eyelashes trembled: "Yes, it's very important."

Zhou Jingze restrained the smile on his face, stood up straight, and returned the photo to her.