Chapter 80

After this belief, there was silence in the field.

No one spoke. Many people fell into the mood of this letter and more or less remembered the person they once liked in high school, such as the summer wind, piles of test papers on the table, and the figure chasing while running.

Suddenly, Xu Sui's mobile phone holding tightly in his hand made a sharp ringtone, breaking the silence. Xu Sui was relieved and stood up and was about to go.

She reluctantly squeezed out a smile and said, "I have something else to do. Let's go first."

Xu Sui is like this. She will subconsciously escape what she doesn't want or dare not face.

Hu Xixi also commented on her before: "Nothing is difficult in the world, as long as you are willing to escape."

Xu Sui picked up his handbag, hurriedly unzipped the zippered to put things, and the sound made was particularly loud in silence.

She walked out of the sofa sideways, suddenly in front of everyone from Yurong, with a shrill voice and asked:

"So you have been chasing Zhou Jingze backwards?"

Xu followed his body stiffness and then raised his foot forward. The sofa was a large semi-arc, when passing by the left hand.

The man nestled on the sofa, his coat was open, and he was holding half a can of beer in his left hand. His middle finger was put on the pull ring. His expression on his face was dark and unclear, and there was a red light swimming on his face.

Silent, dark, there is a layer of shadow under the eyelids, as if to endure something, like a beast that has been dormant for a long time.

His long legs overlapped, just blocking the aisle. Xu casual sweated a little in his palm and didn't dare to look at him. His eyes fell on his trousers and his kneecap protruded.

"Get out of the way." She said.

The legs in the sight really sideled. Xu Sui walked over, rubbing his knees with his calves and rubbing slightly.

Xu Sui breathed a sigh of relief when he came out.

She was about to leave when the next second, the man raised his hand and grabbed her arm directly. Xu couldn't break free no matter how much he could earn.

Zhou Jingze's hand climbed directly on her neck and put it down hard.

Xu Sui was forced to stagger, and Zhou Jingze kissed him.

In front of everyone.

The damp lips blocked her lips, and the mint smell mixed in.

Xu Sui's face temperature rose sharply, and he felt that his breath was mixed with beer foam between his lips and teeth.

Fortunately, Zhou Jingze kissed and let go of her. His thumb was close to the hair on her cheek and hooked behind her ears.

"I'm chasing her." Zhou Jingze announced in front of everyone.

The situation has turned sharply.

The old students looked surprised, and the monitor's mouth directly became an O-shaped. The expression on Yurong's face was the most wonderful, as wonderful as knocking over the pigment plate.

"Let's go first. She is more shy." Zhou Jingze got up and led Xu Sui away in front of everyone.

Going out, Zhou Jingze closed the door of the box and isolated the curiosity, various discussions and surprises inside.

Zhou Jingze held her hand tightly. Xu Sui broke free. Unexpectedly, a sudden attack came and stumbled. She bumped into the man's hard chest. Her chin hurt a little. She breathed oppositely that she could see each other's eyelashes clearly.