Chapter 40

The two-day and one-night trip to Beishan Ski Resort officially ended. Xu Sui was so tired that he went back to sleep that night and didn't get up until noon the next day.

Xu Sui went to bed and felt that her legs still hurt faintly. As soon as she got out of bed and washed up, she met Liang Shuang, who came back from the outside. Liang Shuang carried a kraft paper bag and hummed all the way into the door, looking happy.

"No, I'm stuck just right," Liang Shuang put the paper bags on the table and began to take out the food one by one. "Folves, come and eat."

Xu Sui looked over and Liang Shuang was rudely tearing up the sealing box. The food on the table was full of curry beef brisket rice, golden pineapple buns, and fragrant Luosong soup.

These are all her favorites.

Xu Sui's eyes were puzzled: "I remember I didn't ask you to bring me dinner."

"Zhou Jingze asked me to buy it," Liang Shuang took down his chopsticks and gave her a cheerful voice and compared it to her. "He gave me such a thick tip, and I immediately rushed out of school to buy it, hehe."

"I love you so much. I'll let it go." Liang Shuang said.

Xu Sui casually tied up his hair behind him with a leather band, took the chopsticks, and sat down with a little hot face. After Liang Shuang delivered her dinner, she received a phone call and ran out again.

There was only one person left in the dormitory. She took a mouthful of rice with a spoon. The beef brisket was stewed very softly, the potatoes were also very sticky, and there was a hot cocoa next to her, and the temperature was just right.

His care and consideration seem so appropriate.

Xu Sui took a picture of the food and sent it to it. The postscript: [Eat it. ( ̄▽ ̄)"]

A minute later, the screen of the mobile phone lit up, and zjz replied: [Is it delicious?]

Xu Suihui: [It's delicious, but how do you know I'm sleeping in?]

Zjz: [Guess.]

The two chatted aimlessly. Xu Sui went to class after dinner and went to the library as usual in his spare time. Life didn't seem to have changed much, but there were many changes in details.

After passing the Beishan Ski Resort, or because of the confession game played by the two that night, they became much closer. Zhou Jingze often comes to school to find her and accompany her to do her homework or eat.

Xu Sui wrote the test paper in the corner of the library. Zhou Jingze often took off the sweater and stretched in with his mobile phone hand. He kneaded it lightly and sometimes heavily. Xu Sui held the pen and was excited to the bottom of his heart. The tip of the pen drew a lot of paper.

Zhou Jingze likes to touch her very much. While sucking her neck, he said promiscuous words with a sense of ruffianism and full of lust.

At night, Zhou Jingze sent her back to the dormitory. With that, the two kissed again, but Xu Sui's face was thin and easy to be embarrassed. Zhou Jingze resisted her by the edge of the tree, and his tall figure covered her. The shadow of the tree trembled and shook the white moonlight on the ground.

Zhou Jingze lay on her neck, smelled the milk smell on her body on the tip of her nose, gasped and said in a hoarse voice, "Soon or later I will be worn to death by you."

Xu Sui pushed away his chest, his eyes were a little reddened by bullying, hurriedly sorted out his hair and clothes, and asked, "What do I have on me?"

"Yes." Zhou Jingze looked at her and said slowly.

"Where?" Xu Sui's eyes were blank.

Zhou Jingze bullied her and pressed over, holding the back of her head. The tip of his tongue directly made a public kiss mark on her neck. When he withdrew, he laughed lazily and his eyebrows were a little evil.