Chapter 55

When Cheng You reacted, he realized hindsightly, "What does he have to do with that girl?"

"Ex-girlfriend."

Cheng You was drinking wine and spitting it out. It seems that I fuck, right? Play so big? It's over. He is going to be hung up horizontally.

"Mr. Sheng, you didn't remind me earlier."

"Reminded, just now."

"Ah, I thought your eyes hurt at that time."

Cheng You's girlfriend sat aside and had no choice but to help her forehead. Why did she make a stupid boyfriend?

Xu Sui stood on the left side of the center of the stage, pro area, close to it, so she could hardly hear others when they were talking. Li Yang put one hand on her shoulder, bent down in her ear, and roared:

"My sweetheart, are you tired? Would you like a drink--"

Before the last "ah" tone was finished, Li Yang felt a strong male hormone approaching. He grabbed his hand on Xu Sui's shoulder with a brute force, and the man was suddenly torn apart.

Someone stepped back next to Xu Sui. The scarf she wore on her head fell off, and the air conditioner from the air blew over, like a white gauze, falling at Zhou Jingze's feet.

Zhou Jingze was tall and straight. He controlled his hand with one hand and stood silently between the two, looking at her with a deep face.

Li Yang was in terrible pain and said quickly, "Ouch, it hurts, handsome man. If you have anything to say, let go first."

"You let go." Xu Sui frowned straight.

Li Yang was taller, and Zhou Jingze leaned over and was still a short of taller than him. He clamped Li Yang's wrist, and the dry ice vine was under his feet. Zhou Jingze was dressed in black and trousers, and his fierce face was half trapped in the red shadow. His eyelashes were swept down. Looking at her, his expression was dark and unclear:

"Why did you come to such a place?"

Xu Sui was a little angry. The man came to interrupt and inexplicably detained her friend. Xu Sui walked two steps, bent down to pick up his scarf, looked at him and said word for word:

"Do I know you?"

In what capacity do you care about me, ex-boyfriend? Xu Sui looked straight into his eyes and wanted to ask in the second half of the sentence.

What kills the heart most is Xu Sui's words in a calm and emotionless tone, just like her.

The atmosphere remained deadlocked, and the expression on Zhou Jingze's face changed. He suddenly let go of Li Yang, still looked at her, nodded: "Okay."

After saying that, he pushed aside the heavy crowd in the dance floor and left sideways. The dance floor people wanted to talk to Zhou Jingze's face at the sight, but unfortunately they got a cold face.

Seeing him return to his own court. Xu Sui looked all the way through the vip area. He sat back. The person next to him immediately moved out a seat. He picked up the glass on the table and touched it. He took a sip. His throat rolled and casually began to talk to people.

It seems that it was just an insignificant episode.

Xu Sui withdrew his sight, which was indeed an episode. Li Yang's expression was faintly excited. He attached to her ear and asked loudly, "Sweetheart, are you still playing?"

At present, Xu Sui was not interested in playing any more. She shook her head and said, "I'm a little tired. Go back to the bar."

Xu Sui walked to the bar on the other side. Looking from afar, Liang Shuang and a man he just met had a hot fight. The other party didn't know what jokes he had told. Liang Shuang lay on the table and covered his face with laughter.