Chapter 57

At 2:30 p.m., in the scorching sun, Xu Sui and his colleagues looked tired after taking the bus. They tried to communicate with the person in charge of the base, hoping to advance the original shooting time of 3 o'clock to now.

They agreed to finish the task early.

Wu Fan, the person in charge of the base, looked embarrassed: "Actually, I'm in charge of reception. The steward here is not me, the captain and the flight attendants are still at the headquarters. I can't communicate. Why don't I ask our boss to tell you?"

"Come and have a rest in advance." Wu Fan said.

Xu Sui and several colleagues walked into the lounge. Xu Sui looked around. In the middle of the opposite wall hung a map of the world with several red and white magnets pasted on it.

There is a small five-star red flag hanging next to it.

It looks like someone's temporary office. The decoration is very simple, with only a desk, a black sofa, a white floor fan, and even potted plants.

Wu Fan poured them a cup of tea and said with a smile, "Thank you for your hard work. He will be there soon."

A colleague took Xu Sui's sleeve and complained softly, "I wish I could finish class and shoot these things soon. I have to go on a date in the evening." Xu Sui smiled and didn't answer, because her carsickness sequelae were too serious.

In an instant, a man walked in outside the door. Xu Sui was just about to drink a mouthful of water in his hand in his hand. After seeing the person coming, a few drops of hot tea splashed on the legs of his trousers.

Zhou Jingze walked in and nodded to them, holding a string of keys on his forefinger and shaking gently. Xu Sui's colleagues saw that he was a handsome man, and he was energetic.

One of his colleagues said what they thought. Zhou Jingze took out two cans of iced coke from the refrigerator and put them on the coffee table. He sat down to unscrew the ice cap and took a sip. He raised his eyes and asked, "Want to shoot in advance?"

The female colleague nodded: "Yes, can you accommodate me?"

Zhou Jingze put the water on the coffee table, buttoned his fingers on the bottle body, looked at everyone in the room, stopped for a moment when he skimmed Xu Sui's pale face, withdrew, raised his eyebrow bones, and said slowly:

"No."

"Ah, why?" My colleague asked.

"Because the venue is closed at less than three o'clock." Zhou Jingze put down a sentence.

Wu Fan beside him wiped a cold sweat. He couldn't figure out why Zhou Jingze refused. Besides, it's not your word whether to open it or not. You can't speak a little euphemistically. He has to be so inhumane.

Fools can hear that this is prevaricated nonsense.

Sure enough, he is notorious as the cruel demon king.

"Every one has a rest." Zhou Jingze got up, picked up the ice water on the table and went out.

The room was silent again. My colleague whispered, "Oh, why is he like this? It's not humane."

Xu Sui shook her head. She didn't know why Zhou Jingze refused to accommodate. She didn't bother to guess what he thought. Just in half an hour left, she could have a good rest and relieve the sequelae of motion sickness.

The next second, the mobile phone sent out a "ding" sound and showed that a text message came in. Xu Suidian showed it. It's a strange number: there is a can of ice coke on the table. Please put your forehead to slow down.