Chapter 45

Zhou Jingze was stunned for a moment before he realized that the girl took the initiative, and he would not let go easily.

Xu Suigang stepped into the door of the bathroom and was pushed against the door in a flash. Zhou Jingze pressed her hand over, overhead, pressed it on the wall, and kissed her head.

The hot air in the bathroom is misty, and small drops of water are attached to the wall, which is impulsed and crumbling. Xu Sui bit his lips uncontrollably, exhorted from the cracks in his teeth, and his eyes were soaked in a little water and turned red.

Zhou Jingze reluctantly let go of her, rubbed her lightly, and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm waiting for you to."

Xu Sui went in and took a shower. After more than an hour, he came out to sort out his clothes, and then changed to Zhou Jing to take a shower. On a cold day, he took a cold shower directly before barely washed away the dry heat in his heart.

According to Guan Xiangfeng's suggestion, Zhou Jingze will be more and more accustomed to sealing space before the disease can heal. Xu Sui chose a small empty room in their house. The light was very dim and looked extremely depressing, but it was conducive to treatment.

Zhou Jingze moved Zhang Xingjun's bed directly in.

Late at night, the door was closed and the light was turned off. Xu Sui obviously felt Zhou Jingze's body froze for a moment, and his breathing began to be rapid. Xu Sui hesitated for a moment, got into his arms, put his face on his chest, and whispered:

"It's okay."

It doesn't matter if you are sick. It doesn't matter if you meet those bad things. I will accompany you in the future.

Zhou Jingze relaxed his nerves, raised his hand and touched her hair. The two hugged each other and fell asleep. For a week in a row, Xu Sui stayed with him almost every day and kept recording his psychological and physiological reactions to the stress environment every night.

Xu Sui likes this period of time very much, as if there were only two of them left in the world. During the day, they stayed at home to play games and watch movies together. In the evening, the two took a dog and a cat out for a walk.

Zhou Jingze took her to taste the hidden delicacies in Amber Lane. Everyone watched Zhou Jingze grow up and naturally spoke close. Seeing that he was holding a clever look, the gentle woman came in and asked, "Xiao Zhou, your girlfriend."

The orange sunset shone in slantingly. Xu Sui squatted there, pouring a little water from the palm of his hand. Lord Kui came over to drink water with anger. She raised her hand and touched Demu's head, but she was distracted. She only heard Zhou Jingze's voice be low and faint, with a smile:

"Yes, my daughter-in-law."

After staying at Zhou Jingze's house for a week, Xu Sui had to go home. After returning to Li Ying, Xu Sui had to contact Zhou Jingze on her mobile phone. She had never bullied the arrival of the Spring Festival like now, and then she could go back to school quickly after the winter vacation.

See him early.

At the beginning of the new semester, Xu Sui was immersed in love. Except for the recent class, she was with Zhou Jingze for the rest of the time. Zhou Jingze is novel, adventurous, unknown and attractive to her.

Xu Suixiang is like a clean white paper washed away.

Unlike a good student in the traditional sense, Zhou Jingze is loose and bad. He will call her out in the middle of the night and secretly drive her on the highway just to see the sunrise and send her back to class after watching it.