Chapter 18

Looking at Zhou Jingze's obviously stunned look, Xu hung down with his eyelashes and laughed at himself: "It doesn't matter if you don't remember."

Zhou Jingze leaned back on the bench, bowed slightly, and supported a long leg on the ground. He restrained his careless look and narrowed his eyes. In my memory, there seemed to be such a girl in the class, wearing a broad school uniform and often lowering her head. Every morning when she entered the classroom, she hurried past his seat, and occasionally wiped him with her sleeves. The scroll on the desktop.

He had a little impression of Xu Sui, but he thought it was a duplicate name with the one in front of him. When he became familiar, Zhou Jingze turned his eyes to Xu Sui. The shy and quiet girl in his memory gradually overlapped with the person in front of him.

"You have changed a lot," Zhou Jingze said, and the cultivation in his bones prompted him to speak again. "Sorry--"

Xu Sui shook her head. Since the reunion between the two in college, she has accepted the fact that Zhou Jingze will not remember. After all, he is the proud son of the emperor and will always be the object of stars supporting the moon in school.

She is just a dim star, which is too inconspicuous.

Some people are so desperate that they can't remember the names of people around them, but they have been remembered by each other for a long time.

Zhou Jingze picked up the can of coke on the ground and leaned down. The can of coke in his hand touched the hot coke she was holding, and his dark eyes locked her tightly:

"Then get to know each other again, huh?"

"Okay." Xu Sui heard himself whisper.

——

In winter, the days are short and the nights are long. Time flies in class and the intense rehearsal with the band. Their group is getting more and more familiar with each other, and their cooperation is tacit. In the blink of an eye, it comes to Christmas Eve.

The theatrical gala jointly organized by the two schools coincided with December 24, which was full of excitement and celebration.

In particular, today happens to be Xu Sui's birthday. Xu Sui woke up early in the morning and received a big red envelope from his mother and grandmother. Grandma also called in person, just to let her pay attention to keeping warm. She went out for a good meal with the red envelope for her birthday today.

Xu Sui called the corridor and acted coquettishly to the old man: "But grandma, I just want to eat your longevity noodles."

The old man laughed so hard that he couldn't close his mouth: "Okay, when you come back from the winter vacation, grandma will do it for you every day."

At noon, Xu Sui invited two roommates to dinner outside. Liang Shuang sat in the restaurant with a suspicious face: "Have you found the money?"

Hu Xixi put her arms around Xu Sui's neck and said, "Yes, chick, why are you so happy today?"

"That's... Maybe the exam was relatively smooth the other day." Xu Sui randomly found an excuse to prevaricate.

However, Xu Sui didn't expect to show himself when checking out after dinner. The waiter turned back the bill and bank card with an iconic smile on his face: "Hello, since today is your birthday, you can enjoy an 8.8% discount on this purchase. In addition, our store will give you an extra cake. Miss Xu, happy birthday to you. Oh."

Xu Sui was stunned. After the waiter left, the two roommates grabbed her neck left and right and shouted, "I'm dying. Why don't you tell us your birthday?"