Chapter 91

There is no sound over there. It seems to have been stationary for a long time.

Xu Sui has always been introverted and rarely expresses love. It's a little embarrassing not to get a response. When she was about to change from other topics, Zhou Jingze suddenly opened his mouth and his voice was low:

"So do I. I think more than you think."

There was a "slap" on the other end of the phone, making the sound of lighter gears rubbing the flint. He took a cigarette and smiled softly, "When I react at night, I can only rely on your photos to light the fire, okay?"

Zhou Jingze's tone was careless and full of evil spirits. The sound of his own bass penetrated into her ears through the sound of unstable current.

Itching and numbness, Xu Sui only felt that his ears were scalded.

"Rogue." Xu Sui blushed and scolded dryly.

Zhou Jingze smiled softly, took down the cigarette, and coaxed her, "Go to my house to help water those plants. Good boy, I'll be back when you finish watering."

"Okay."

Coincidentally, Xu Sui brought 1017 and Lord Kui back to the house in Amber Lane of Zhou Jingze. She opened the door of the yard and looked around.

Almost all the plants in the yard were dead, and the leaves turned yellow. They stretched out and lay softly on the ground.

Zhou Jingze obviously lied to her. With this plant, agricultural experts can't save her.

After taking a sip of water, Xu Sui went in and took Lord Kui to the flower market to buy several potted plants. There are cactus, eucalyptus leaves, banyan leaves, and tigertail orchids.

These plants were put in the yard by her, and then poured cool water, which suddenly made the tone of the whole house much brighter and lighter.

Xu Sui walked into the house and took out a carton of milk from the refrigerator. The white straw punctured the aluminum paper film and leaned back on the sofa to drink milk. However, not long after rest, she accidentally caught a glimpse of a pile of rickety beer cans on the table, messy men's clothes on the sofa, and air magazines were thrown aside.

She can't be idle again.

Xu Sui put down the milk, got up and found a white plastic bag, threw the beer can in, wiped the coffee table clean, cleaned up other messy places in the house, and finally threw out the garbage.

The whole house looks refreshed.

After everything was packed up, Xu Sui threw his clothes into the washing machine again, threw a blue laundry beads in, pressed the button, and the laundry roller slowly began to rotate, and she did something else.

Today is the hottest day since the beginning of spring. In addition, she cleaned up all afternoon, and Xu Sui was sweating all over. She walked into Zhou Jingze's room, found his T-shirt and sweatpants, and immediately got into the bathroom to take a shower.

When she took a shower and put on clothes, Xu Sui found that Zhou Jingze's black sweatpants were too big and the two ropes on the top of the trousers could not be tied. She fell directly. She simply gave up. Finally, she wore his T-shirt and stepped on a pair of slippers and came out.

She casually wiped her wet hair with a white towel, which was half dry and undry on her shoulders. Her hair dripped slightly down with water stains on her chest.

Xu Sui shook the water in his ears, pulled his slippers, went to the washing machine, and put the washed clothes into the basket. She walked up to the second floor with a basket in her arms to dry her clothes.