Chapter 69

The meaning of Zhou Jingze's sentence is not to let Xu Sui introduce that this is the meaning of XXX. He is letting her tell. Bai Yushi is different from ordinary men and is the first man to make Zhou Jingze feel a sense of crisis.

Obviously, all day today, he was in a mess and held back a bad mood. At the moment he saw the dynamics of Liang Shuang's circle of friends, he still threw down a bunch of bad things he was dealing with and rushed over.

Xu Sui lowered her eyes. In fact, she didn't know how to introduce Bai Yushi. He is a small light in a confused stage of his life to Xu Sui.

It's actually a coincidence to know Bai Yushi.

When she was an exchange student in Hong Kong, Xu Sui's major was completely different from Italian. She neither took this course nor knew anything about Italian.

At that time, when Xu Sui lived in the West Ring, in addition to Carrie, her roommate in the class, there was another girl in the foreign language department, Shi Ning. Her second language was Italian.

Xu Sui has forgotten why Shi Ning asked her to help with the class. I only remember that she was in an emergency at that time and couldn't catch school at the last minute, so she had to ask Xu Sui to help her go to class.

At that time, Xu Suigang came out of the laboratory. She heard Shi Ning crying anxiously on the phone, and then nodded and agreed.

Xu Sui looked for the classroom for more than ten minutes, and finally she stepped into the classroom.

She seldom does such a thing. She sits in the penultimate row for fear of being caught.

This is her first Italian class.

At that time, the movie played in class happened to be Back Neighborhood Girl.

Xu Sui didn't know much about Italian movies, and their language sounded a little harsh, so she didn't plan to watch it from the beginning.

The summer in Hong Kong is too hot. The wind blowing from the seaside is sultry and hot, and there are movies in the classroom that she can't understand.

Xu Sui was so sleepy that he finally fell asleep on the table. So much so that Bai Yuyu found her with sharp eyes and asked questions by roll in public. Xu Sui fell asleep and was finally woken up by the girl at the side table.

I can't answer the question.

Xu Sui was fined for a film review of five thousand words and wanted to give it to him in person.

Later, the matter of giving Shi Ning's class was revealed. Xu Sui thought he could escape a disaster, but Bai Yushi, like her, still asked her to hand in the film review.

I had no choice but to watch the film carefully in my spare time. At first, she just regarded it as a task, but seriously, Xu Sui found that the summer in Italy was beautiful, the waves were heated and blue, the trees were tall and green, and there was an old bookstore in every block.

Some people kiss in the fountain square, while others bask in the sun and read by the sea to make themselves healthy wheat.

Of course, the film is better. The story tells how a child from a poor family grows up in a disintegrated family and grows rapidly.

Step by step, she came out of the swamp, passed the test all the way, became her queen in terms of career achievements, and also met her love, but it was not satisfactory.

After reading it, Xu Sui carefully wrote the film review. When she gave the film review to Bai Yushi, he glanced at the keywords, and asked keenly, "Do you think Cresssa's view of love is the only, or is your view of love the only?"