Chapter 71

Xu Suiyuguang caught a glimpse of the straight figure disappearing, as if he suddenly woke up from a dream. He stepped back and said to Bai Yushi, "Thank you, I'm sorry."

Thank you for your help and I'm sorry to take advantage of you.

Bai Yushi withdrew his hand and said with a smile, "I offended it."

"Professor Bai, I have something else to do. Go back first. Thank you." Xu Sui lowered his head, said a hurried sentence and left.

When she got home, Xu Sui was relieved and lay in bed. She took her mobile phone and deleted all the text messages sent with Zhou Jingze during this period, including the call records of the two.

She is clearing everything about Zhou Jingze.

In the Pub, Zhou Jingze sat at the bar drinking cup after cup. The red and green lights on the dance floor alternated, making his side face more strong and deep.

Maybe he drank a little hot. Zhou Jingze took off his coat and put it aside. He only wore a wide-neck sweatshirt. His forearm lines were tight and smooth, and his wrist bone holding the square wine glass were clearly prominent, and the ruffian felt abstinence.

It made people in the pub want to come forward to talk to him, which made Zhou Jing very annoyed. In addition, he drank a little high, ordered a row of the strongest wine, and directly brought a glass to the girl who wanted to hook up with him.

Zhou Jingze stretched out his hand and pulled the collarbone. He looked lazy and raised his eyebrow bone: "After drinking me, I'll give you a chance."

The girl looked shocked. No man provoked to drink as soon as she met her. When she was about to curse, a man appeared, grabbed the glass in his hand, and smiled apologetically at her: "He drank too much and became muddy. I'm sorry."

The girl snorted coldly and walked away with high heels.

Zhou Jingze took a glass of wine on the table and drank it up. Sheng Nanzhou stood aside. Knowing that there had been too many bad things during this period, he sat down to drink with his brother.

Halfway through the wine, Sheng Nanzhou patted him on the shoulder and said, "Li Haoning, a bitch in the sewer, thanks to you treating him as a brother. Don't worry, your matter is endless. Lao Zhang said that he would continue to find out for you in private, and I will also investigate here."

"Whatever." Zhou Jingze looked up and took another sip of wine.

Xu Sui won't come back anyway. He doesn't care anymore.

Things are already like this. What else can it be bad?

Sheng Nanzhou sighed and could only accompany him to continue drinking. He thought Zhou Jingze was just drinking to vent. He knew the importance. Unexpectedly, he didn't mean to stop at all after drinking. Sheng Nanzhou grabbed the wine in his hand and scolded, "You fucking are dead. I'll call Xu Sui now."

As expected, Zhou Jingze no longer dared to get the glass.

Sheng Nanzhou thought, indeed, Xu Sui is his lifeline, killing a hundred times.

He called Xu Sui in front of Zhou Jingze and turned on the hands-free.

It took a long time to get through the phone. Sheng Nanzhou only said "I", which was convenient to hang up the phone.

Sheng Nanzhou looked embarrassed, and Zhou Jingze's expression was calm. He raised his hand and casually turned the ball on the table. He didn't know what he was talking about when his thin lips closed one by one.

"What?" The electric sound on the dance floor penetrated the eardrums, making people close to tinnitus. Sheng Nanzhou came forward to listen to what Zhou Jingze said. He glanced inadvertently and was stunned.