Chapter 63

That night, Xu Sui finally breathed a sigh of relief after making it clear to Zhou Jingze. Zhou Jingze, who is so proud, should not take the initiative to put down his figure to find her again.

Xu Sui was busy in the hospital every day. As soon as he came home at night, he washed his hair and came out. The mobile phone on the table kept vibrating, showing that there was news coming in.

She sat on the sofa, wiped her wet hair with a towel, picked up her mobile phone on the table and read the message. The notification bar showed that she had new comments on some Q&A reminders.

Or was the question she answered many years ago - what was the funniest thing you had ever done during your secret love in your school days?

Up to now, some people like it and reply under her answer.

Swipe the screen with your thumb and scan down ten lines at a glance.

1: I seem to see another self, but he is married now. It's good to be with someone else. I hope the respondent can have his own happiness.

2: Do you still have any contact now?

3: Little sister, do you still have feelings for him now?

...

Xu Sui stared at these questions for three minutes. The drops of water dripped slightly into her neck along her hair. She bent down and pulled a tissue to wipe her neck clean.

Finally, she clicked the hidden answer.

The answer has become blank.

Put down your mobile phone, dry your hair, protect your skin, order aromatherapy, and sleep well on the last night.

At nine o'clock on Wednesday night, Xu Suigang finished the operation. She took off her surgical suit and protective gloves and walked into the disinfection room. The white coat hanging aside vibrated.

Xu Sui didn't take care of it. He turned on the faucet and washed his hands before getting the mobile phone in his pocket. He took it out and saw that it was Liang Shuang who called. She answered with a smile and asked, "Girl, what's the matter?"

There was a silence on the other side of the phone, followed by a suppressed cry. Xu Sui opened the door and heard her crying and frowning gently: "What's the matter? Who bullied you?"

Liang Shuang still didn't answer and continued to cry.

Xu Sui continued to ask her patiently, comforting her while looking at the time: "I'm almost off work here. How about I accompany you to eat your favorite Singaporean food later?"

Xing was Xu Sui's voice was so gentle that Liang Shuang finally couldn't help crying loudly on the other side of the phone, so that his voice was full of his nose, but his tone was grumpy and broke down:

"I fucked him. Tan Wei cheated!! Dogday, he said he loved me the night before, and the next day... I went to open a room with an old woman. I have to teach them a lesson!"

"Ah?" Xu Sui's tone was surprised. As she took off her white coat and changed into a coat." Don't cry. Where are you now? I'm coming to you."

Liang Shuang slazed his nose and his voice was wronged: "I'm near the club of the dog men and women's tryst. Today, I'm here to catch rape. I also brought a camera and live broadcast tools. Isn't Tan Wei a little star? I'm going to expose him today and give a lesson to the dog man and woman to prove that I'm not easy to mess with!"

Xu Sui's eyelids jumped and said, "Don't be impulsive. I'll come to see you right away."

Xu Sui stuffed his mobile phone into his pocket, and there was no time to change his flat shoes. He quickly walked out of the hospital and went straight to the parking lot. Xu Sui drove all the way out.