Chapter 62

No one will believe this.

Because Zhou Jingze seems to be a game world, he can't really change his true prodigal son.

But there is no need to lie when they really play a game. Bai Jiajia thought, that is, he was trapped in the last relationship and didn't let it go, but in five or six years, it has been too long.

The matter of chasing him has become more difficult again.

The people present looked different, and even Liang Shuang's face was stunned. Xu Sui didn't have much expression on her face. With a faint smile hanging from the corners of her lips, she leaned down the bottle in front of Zhou Jingze and pushed it around:

"Come on, the next round."

The topic was brought by her.

The scene began to be lively again. It was late at night. Xu Sui looked at the time. At half past ten, she was on duty tomorrow, so she got up to find Li Yang and said hello to him.

Xu Sui gave a generous hug and said with a smile, "Happy birthday, friend."

It didn't take long for everyone to leave one after another at 11 o'clock. Zhou Jingze was still sitting there drinking cup after cup, full of bottles in front of him.

Zhou Jingze bowed slightly, put his hand against his thigh, and picked up Corona on the table with the other hand. The serrated teeth of the bottle cap hit the edge of the table. With a click, the cap fell off and fell to the ground.

One skeletal hand was about to deliver it to his mouth with a bottle in his mouth, but he was taken off by the other hand. Li Yang was cleaning up the table, kicking the wooden frame of leather shoes and throwing the empty wine bottle in.

"I said you treated me as a bar?"

Li Yang sat down next to him and drank the bottle of wine just taken from Zhou Jingze. He is the one who should drink most. If it weren't for these things tonight, he wouldn't have known that he would have had no chance in the beginning.

It turned out that his ex-girlfriend was with him.

However, Li Yang is an easy-to-release person. Come on, anyway, fat water does not flow to outsiders.

Zhou Jingze leaned back on the sofa, with a smooth curvature of his throat knot. The light outside the French window cut his side face into a unruly and decadent three-dimensional.

He asked, "After breaking up, she really dated two?"

Li Yang nodded and thought for a moment: "I don't know the first one, and the second one brought us to dinner together--"

Before he finished speaking, he stood up beside him. Zhou Jingze picked up his coat and walked away, leaving a sentence: "Thank you for your wine."

Li Yang was a little angry. He hadn't finished speaking yet. Why did he feel that he had no sense of existence at all, so he deliberately stimulated him loudly: "Men who have dated one by one have good conditions in all aspects, no worse than you!"

Zhou Jingze was walking down the steps. Hearing this, he stopped. Looking back, he looked straight at Li Yang, with a little dark face and said word for word: "You didn't call one by one."

——

After Xu Sui got home, after taking a shower and dressing, he suddenly wanted to drink again for some reason. Unexpectedly, after breaking up and going to study in Hong Kong, she also fell in love with drinking.

She picked up the mobile phone and keys on the table, wore pajamas, pulled a pair of cotton slippers and ran downstairs. In the convenience store, Xu Sui put a pile of beer, as well as the milk and sandwiches for tomorrow's breakfast, into white plastic bags and made a pattering sound.