Chapter 43

It turned out that he didn't give the number to the girl. Zhou Jingze should have noticed that she felt insecure.

He gave her whatever she wanted openly.

Xu Sui continued to look through the post with his mobile phone, but within two minutes, the post was deleted. Someone in Tieba quickly opened a post:

Let's break up. Zhou Jingze asked someone to delete it.

The fantasy was terminated, and the admiration of more than two thousand floors disappeared in an instant.

This matter is over.

Xu Sui's mood was sunny after rain. She thought that it was good to fall in love with this person.

——

Although at the beginning of his sophomore year, Xu Sui went to Shengyan's make-up classes changed from four times a month to twice a month, Xu Sui's schoolwork became busier and busier, and Sheng Yanjia had already been successfully admitted to Huaji Affiliated High School, and his grades have been making steady progress.

Xu Sui also resigned from his tutor to Aunt Sheng. When Aunt Sheng heard the news, she reacted like losing her own daughter and repeatedly stayed at the other end of the phone.

Sheng Nanzhou's voice faintly came through the receiver: "Mom, he is a medical student. He has to get up early and endorse the dark all day long. How can he have time? Besides, he still has to talk about it--"

Seeing that the word "love" was about to blurt out, Sheng Nanzhou thought of Zhou Jingze's face as a demon king in the world, and his throat suddenly choked. He didn't know if he could say anything about their relationship.

"What are you talking about? You have phlegm in your throat." Aunt Sheng immediately shot him alertly with her eyes.

"NEGOTIATE, NEGOTIATE WITH THE HOSTESS WHO CONFISCATED THEIR HIGH-POWER ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES." Sheng Nanzhou said with no expression.

Xu Sui at the end of the phone: "..."

Aunt Sheng stared at Sheng Nanzhou, who suddenly came out to interrupt. In front of Xu, she immediately changed her face at any time and held the phone in a gentle tone: "Oh, it's my fault that I was too greedy to almost forget that you still have to take care of your studies. In this case, Xiaoxu, come to my house for dinner on weekends. I'll cook in person and treat it as your farewell banquet."

"Aunt Sheng, I--" Xu Sui subconsciously wanted to refuse.

"Then it's settled. See you or not." Aunt Sheng hung up the phone first.

There was a beep of busy lines from the receiver, and Xu Sui smiled helplessly. After hanging up the phone, she sent a message to Zhou Jingze: [Aunt Sheng asked me to go to her house for dinner this weekend.]

Zhou Jingze replied quickly, understated in a tone: [Go.]

Xu Sui edited again: [Will you go?]

It took a while for the mobile phone screen to light up, zjz: [It's a matter, not necessarily.]

Xu Sui lowered his eyes when he saw the news, and a little disappointment surged up in his heart. In a flash, Zhou Jingze sent another message. Across the screen, she could imagine his expression, raised her eyebrows and joked with a face:

[What, I want to go.]

Another article: [If you want, I can come.]

Xu Sui blushed and replied, "No.]

On Saturday, the sky cleared up. Xu Sui wore a loose white sweater, tied a ball head, and dressed up neatly to Shengyanjia's house.

Xu Sui took the bus all the way to the door of Sheng Yanjia's house. When the doorbell was ringing, she glanced at Zhou Jingze's house next door. The door was closed. It seemed that he was not at home.