Chapter 76

The rough thumb pressed the corners of her lips. Xu Sui felt that the skin layer was numb. Xu Sui recovered from his seductive tone, patted his arm and said, "I instinctively stay away from you."

Seeing that people were about to slip away again, Zhou Jingze gently grabbed her ponytail, narrowed his eyes, and said in a loose tone: "Where is the Discipline Inspection Commission of your unit?"

"?" Xu Sui.

Zhou Jingze hooked a wisp of her black hair at his fingertips, twisted his fingers and hummed, "Say you are not responsible, hit, things, escape, escape."

Looking at Zhou Jingze's attitude, he was determined to give an explanation.

"One month," Xu Sui thought about it carefully, deliberately avoided Zhou Jingze's eyes, and then shrank his neck in fear. "If you can't do it at that time, you can go back on your word."

Zhou Jingze's face turned black. He stared at Xu Sui and lowered his head to reveal a slender neck. He bit the posterior teeth. Finally, his face slowed down and seemed to figure out something:

"Okay, I'll try to become a full-year employee during the probation period."

After seeing Xu Sui to work, Zhou Jingze drove and turned on the way to the base with a dozen steering wheels.

On the road, the weather outside the window was not very good. It was a little dark. It was like thick ink stained with white cloth, mourning grass all the way, and the ice crystals wrapped in yellow leaves and hung on the treetops like crumbling amber.

Originally, it was not a clear day, but he just liked it.

Just as Sheng Nanzhou called, Zhou Jingze clicked to answer, picked up the AirPods from the center console and plugged them into his ears. The beautiful voice raised:

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, Mr. Zhou, look at what you said. Can't I find you if it's okay?" Sheng Nanzhou immediately had an opinion.

Zhou Jingze hummed and smiled, took out a cigarette from the cigarette box, lowered his head and bit it.

"There is a little bit of eyebrows behind your matter. Guess who did it?" Shengnanzhou deliberately took care of it.

Zhou Jingze missed the hook and "slapped", the receiver bounced open, and the orange flame ignited.

"It's Gao Yang."

"I guessed." Zhou Jingze exhaled a mouthful of gray and white smoke in a light tone.

"Not to mention this," Zhou Jingze seemed to ask him something and hesitated for a moment. "Do you know how to recover people quickly?"

Sheng Nanzhou was stunned before he realized that there had been progress in his affairs with Xu Sui, and he said "recovery" and smiled, "There are too many tricks to pick up girls. You can call Brother Shengzhou to listen first."

Zhou Jingze hummed and smiled. Just in the traffic jam ahead, he stopped and said in a low voice: "Accome, Zhoumei, give me a tip."

"? Do I still have a chance to take advantage of you in my life?" Sheng Nanzhou was very angry and sighed and compromised, "What's the girl's favorite? Romance, flowers, candlelight dinner, watching movies..."

"I have done the last two," Zhou Jingze raised his eyebrow bones and thought for a moment. "It seems that the flowers have not been sent yet."

"Thank you." After saying that, Zhou Jingze simply hung up the phone.

"Oh... aren't you fucking allergic to pollen?" Sheng Nanzhou only roared for half a word, and there was a cold "dudu" sound over there.

It's really ruthless. Sheng Nanzhou felt that he was beaten into the cold palace in an instant.