Chapter 22

Zhou Jingze's question without the subject is easy to be misunderstood. Xu Sui's heart beats, his brain is blank, and he is stunned:

"Ah?"

Zhou Jingze saw Xu Sui'er's roots turn red. He thought she was embarrassed and raised his eyebrows: "It's really popular."

It turned out that the subject was not him, but just an ordinary question. Xu Sui breathed a sigh of relief and a burst of loss at the same time. Xu Sui cheered up again and whispered, "No."

At night, Xu Sui returned to the dormitory. As soon as the door opened, Hu Xixi rushed up first than 1017, shook her arm and asked:

"How's it going?"

Xu Sui took off her hand, drank a few sips of water first, and slowly opened his mouth under the urgent attention of Hu Xixi's eyes:

"Not so good. I just had a meal very ordinary, and your uncle thought I was a friend."

Disappointment surged up on Hu Xixi's face: "My intuition has always been accurate. I'm really wrong this time."

Xu Sui didn't answer her. He pulled out his chair and browsed the content of the book while doing his homework, but he couldn't concentrate. Hu Xixi lay on the quilt, suddenly opened her mouth and asked tentatively:

"Then do you... like Zhou Jingze?"

Xu Sui heard this, and the red tip of the pen drew a heavy line on the white page. She calmed herself: "How do you know?"

"EYES, LOOK AT HIS EYES, AND CASUALLY, I FIND THAT YOU LOOK VERY OBEDIENT AND A LITTLE COLD IN YOUR BONES, BUT IT'S EASY TO BLUE IN FRONT OF HIM." Hu Sisi said.

Xu Sui thought he hid well enough, but he didn't expect to be seen.

Where can I hide if I like someone?

Hu Xixi is one of her few friends, and... There is someone to listen to, and she feels relieved. After all, it's too hard to fall in love with someone secretly. Finally, Xu Sui nodded: "Yes, then you--"

"Don't worry, I will keep it secret." Hu Xixi made a tape hissing action to seal her mouth.

The two were chatting. Liang Shuang came back with a midnight snack in a good way. She shook the fast food box in her hand towards Xu Sui: "Suibao, when I first went to the canteen for supper, I saw dumplings stuffed with your favorite parsley and packed you a copy."

"Wow, thank you." Xu Sui picked up the box happily.

Although Xu Sui's secret love for Zhou Jingze was known, nothing has changed, because this semester is coming to an end and everyone is preparing for the review exam without stopping.

At the University of Medical Sciences, no matter how early Xu Sui got up, the library was always occupied, and she even doubted whether these people lived in the library. Occasionally, I can pick up leaks and barely sit in the corridor.

But the wind in the corridor was so fast and cold that Xu Sui couldn't stand it after sitting once.

Hu Xixi watched Xu Sui come back pale with cold, with a heartache: "Don't go, let's go to a coffee shop outside the school to review. I know there is a cat cafe with a comfortable environment and many cute cats."

"Okay." Xu Sui nodded.

When it comes to cats, 1017 lay on Hu Xixi's lap, sticking to her like a hair ball, squinting dissatisfiedly "Meow--"

"Yo," Hu Xixi squatted down and squeezed 1017's face. He looked up and said to Xu Sui, "Why don't we take it there? It's stuffy."

Before Xu Sui opened his mouth, 1017 immediately rolled down Hu Xixi, like a round orange arched to her feet, obviously a master of the wind and rudder.