Chapter 65

Xu Sui really didn't expect that Zhou Jingze would chase her. When she went back to bed that night, she had insomnia and tossed and turned the same dream repeatedly at night.

In his dream, Xu Sui was trapped in the fog and couldn't go out. Most importantly, she walked all night in her dream, so that her eyes were swollen when she woke up the next day.

After washing and rinsing, Xu Sui opened the refrigerator, took some ice cubes and applied them to his eyes with a dry towel. After the swelling was relieved, he simply put on a base makeup. Just as he was about to go out, Zhou Jingze sent a message:

[It may rain today. Bring an umbrella.]

So far, Zhou Jingze reminds her on time every day, just like the weather forecast, to wear more clothes and don't forget to bring anything when going out. Xu Sui occasionally responds, and sometimes politely attaches a sentence:

[You too.]

Zhou Jingze will contact her every day and take the initiative to send messages to share his daily training at the base from time to time, or ask her what she is doing.

Xu Sui answered shortly, but Zhou Jingze just had the ability to pick up the end again, which made people unconsciously chat with him for half an hour.

On Friday, Xu Sui finished her work and dragged her tired body home. Before eating, she wanted to take a shower to relax. Maybe it was because she was too tired after a week of continuous axis rotation, and the hot water relaxed her nerve relationship. In the end, she actually fell asleep by the bathtub.

At eleven p.m., the mobile phone beside her voice sounded a rapid ring. She took a look at the caller ID, which was from the hospital. She rubbed her face and answered the phone a little blank. After explaining the situation over there. Xu Sui immediately got up and changed his clothes. Before leaving, he hurriedly took a handful of cold water to wash his face to keep himself awake.

This is the consciousness of being a doctor on call 24 hours a day.

The hospital called to say that there was a drunk driving accident on Changdong Road. There were too many injured people, so Xu Sui even ran out without even putting on his bag and shoes.

After returning to the hospital, Xu Sui and several colleagues stayed up in the operating room until the second half of the night. Xu Sui raised her foot and stepped on the induction door of the operating room and went out. She went to the disinfection room, pressed the white hand sanitizer, turned on the faucet, and the water poured out for the white foam.

I didn't feel it when I was busy. After I was busy, I felt hungry all over my body, and my stomach purring at this moment.

My colleague was washing his hands and heard it. He turned off the faucet and said, "I'm so hungry, too. I'll go to the 24-hour convenience store outside later to see if there is Kanto cooking?"

Xu Sui glanced at the time and smiled bitterly, "I forgot to have dinner tonight. This point of Kanto cooking should be sold out."

"Go and have a look. It's okay to buy a sandwich to cushion your stomach," my colleague took out a tissue to wipe his hands. As he walked out, he said, "Xu Sui, let's go together later. Wait for me for a while. I'll go to see the patient in my bed first."

"Okay." Xu Sui nodded.

Xu Sui went out and casually glanced out when passing the hospital corridor. At this look, he stopped.

So she walked to the window and poked out.

The whole city was shrouded in a layer of milky white fog, and there was silence. Occasionally, several cars roared by. The sky is blue, which is the kind of blurred blue with window paper. At this moment, the tall magnolia tree downstairs hangs the moon and the sun at the same time, emitting soft light.