Hybrid 12: Amazon Tigress, Beast Master.

The council was surprisingly understanding when news got back to them about how Tyler disposed of Barry, and that instead of five prisoners they were getting four. After the death sentence was carried out on the four for the crimes against their female counterparts, it was decided that the remaining female members should decide what was to become of the White Tiger Clan be it disbanding or continuation.

The women voted on changing the name to Amazon Tigress, as they intended to be the sole members from now on. The council took their time deciding if they would allow it and after one whole month news came of them officially granting the ladies permission to be an all female pack.

Months passed with the members of the Silver Creek pack helping the ladies to get settled, Demetrius would train them every chance he got, while Kyle and the rest of the guys sparred with them ensuring they didn't make mistakes. The guys knew that if the girls were going to be left to fend for themselves they would have to be ruthless when fighting, "there's no time for hesitations" they would say repeating it over and over as if to ensure that the girls would never forget it.

Abby and the rest of the group wanted Kelly to be the Alpha of the new Amazon Tigress's but Kelly had already made up her mind to accept Tyler's offer to become a part of the Silver Creek family.

"Are you sure you want to do this Kelly?" asked Abby.

"Yes Abby, I'm sure, Tyler and these guys are not like Barry and his goons were, so you don't have to worry, besides i kinda.... have my reasons" replied Kelly as she snuck a look at Shane who was busy sparring with one of the ladies.

"You like the one called Shane don't you" teased Abby when she saw that Kelly was blushing nervously.

"Oh my god, i can't believe this, you are abandoning us for a GUY" teased Abby.

"Keep your voice down, he can hear you" said Kelly as she started giggling with Abby her best friend.

"So... does he like......like you back?" whispered Abby.

"I think so, i mean his friend told me he did and he is like soooo nervous whenever we're like alone and stuff, one time he even started hiccuping, i had to get him a glass of water to calm him down he was sooo nervous" said Kelly giggling.

"Aww that must have been so cute to see" said Abby as she started feeling sad.

"It was" replied Kelly as she noticed the sad look on Abby's face.

"Hey don't you dare think that you can never have that someday, you never know, maybe someday some nice guy will come and sweep you off your feet" said Kelly trying to cheer her friend up.

"That will never happen Kelly!"

"I don't know how you came to trust those...those MEN so easily, considering what we've all been through, but i swear i will never trust a man again EVER!" Said Abby as she stormed off.

"Wait... Abby!!... wait!!!" cried Kelly before she was stopped by Ashley and Amoy.

"Leave her be Kelly, she needs some alone time, I'm sure the pressure of becoming Alpha is what has her distracted." said Amoy.

"She'll be fine Kelly, I'm sure of it" said Ashley reassuringly.

One week later Tyler decided it was time to leave and after saying their goodbyes they were off. Before leaving Abby had apologized to Kelly for storming off and had hugged her for about two minutes before letting her leave in the Range Rover with the girls.

"Bye Kells, we'll miss you, don't forget about us okay" said Abby as she watched her best friend pulling away in tears.

"Never" mouthed back Kelly also crying.