Hybrid 60 The beginning of the end!

"Wow that was some story" said Shane in awe.

He kept looking back and forth between Tyler and Zola as if the story was the best thing he's ever heard before.

"So, not to sound like a skeptic or anything, but how were you able to survive?" asked Tyler causing his fellow pack mates to once again be on guard, on account that Emily recently just showed up similarly to how Zola did.

"Well, after you left the villagers began chanting, summoning our medicine woman" replied Zola.

"But after she did what she did and I began healing, I heard her say it was happening too fast"

"One of the elders asked her what she meant and she told him that her magic wasn't as effective as whatever that was healing me was" Zola said before she stopped talking, leaving the room In dead silence.

"What the hell does that mean?" asked Rebecca unknowingly out loud, before covering her mouth with both hands when she did.

"Sorry"

"It's okay" replied Tyler and Zola in unison.

"And I think I can answer that." said Tyler .

"Well, what is it?" asked Ashley, eager to hear the answer.

"Duh, his blood silly" replied Lizzie smiling.

"Yes exactly, thank you Elizabeth, that's what I think too" he replied.

"But how did she get your blood though?" asked Ashley, still kind of sceptical.

"It must've been when I got zapped and all my flesh was burnt and melting away, I remember bleeding everywhere" said Tyler.

"I think it must've been when I had to cover her mouth, when she was screaming"

"I was trying my best to calm her down, but the pain she was feeling, made her whole body tense, which made her scream in agony."

"I believe Tyler is correct, I remember swallowing something kind of tasty when I was being held by the burnt man, which I did not know at the time was Tyler, andneven though the pain was excruciating, I would never forget that taste." said Zola smiling as if she was savouring the memory of Tyler's blood.

"Um.....that's kind of gross gorgeous, but I can let it slide" said Zero, causing Zola to scoff at him, staring at him by shifting her gaze to her left, where he was currently standing.

"Your so hot when you make that face" Zero replied winking like a pervert.

"Ew gross" said Ashley after making a disgusted look on her face.

"Hey Z, you like her huh?" said Shane smirking.

"Zero and Zola sitting in the tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G" he sang before Lizzie joined in.

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby's carriage!" they sang leaving Zero's face red with embarrassment.

"Cut it out, you immature little brats!" shouted Zero before he began chasing Shane and Lizzie who were still laughing as they ran.

Zola stood there with an almost blank emotion on her face, and if it wasn't for the slight sliver of a smile she cracked, Tyler would have hid his chuckle.

"Awww, Isn't that cute?" said Scarlett addressing Yuki and her sister Rebecca while laughing.

"If you say so girl" replied Yuki sarcastically while shaking her head.

***********

Ryden went to check up on Xander like he would do everyday since Xander went to see the abomination and got injured, usually he would stand beside Xander's bed, talking about the things they did before they were cursed, but this time it was different. This time Xander was not on his bed, nor was he in his room.