Hybrid 55 : Horrific discovery, Tyler's rage! Transformation

Tyler was driving along the road which led directly to his pack headquarters in such a hurry that he almost ran over someone who was running towards him, almost in the middle of the road

He thought that it must've been someone who got lost in the woods and was using the road to get back to town, so he ignored them.

He of course would not have done that were this any other night, but for some reason this night gave him the creeps. Ever since he thought he heard his father's roar earlier, he couldn't shake the weird feeling he had that something was wrong and even though it was his duty as Alpha to protect Silver Creek and it's citizens, he decided not to.

"Family comes first" he thought to himself after passing the person.

Further down the road Tyler passed a car that was parked by some trees, so the first though that came to his mind was that the car might have belonged to the person who was running earlier, then he began reconsidering his previous thoughts on what might've been the reason for the person to go running.

"Maybe they ran out of gas" he thought, as he continued on his way home.

Now reaching where Silver Creek's main headquarters was, coming from the actual road, took a little bit longer than it would've were Tyler to actually use the direct route by cutting through the trees, but the thought of having to come back for the vehicle after he found out if there was a problem or not, seemed to take too much time so Tyler decided against stopping and continuing on foot.

Eventually he arrived to find the most shocking scene he'd ever witnessed, way worse than that night with Emily.

He immediately stopped the car, jumping out of it without even switching it off, before he started running over to the pile of bodies he saw wen driving up.

As he ran closer he could feel the soppiness of the blood drenched forest floor and he was devastated, so devastated that he fell to his knees when he arrived at his parent's side.

"No" he cried with tears running down his face, as soon as he would look up, he would see another dead friend and start remembering all the fun times they had together further breaking his heart.

His tears became blood as he continued crying, pretty soon he couldn't see anything at all, everything was in black. His body kept shifting through his three phases so quickly, that he didn't even feel it happening.

His mind began flashing random things that had happened ever since the night Emily died, his anger rose, he clenches his fist so hard, that his claws were digging into his palm.

He remembered Catherine and her fucked up family that had drugged him that one time, he thought about the hunters that had been kidnapping the young and the elderly, experimenting on them to satisfy their own messed up ideas, he thought about Vampires visiting small towns killing and violating everyone they find, getting angrier and angrier.