Hybrid 62: Foul mouth piece of poop

"Wow, that really hurts" replied Zero sarcastically.

"I don't know why you guys are even fighting that dude, if he's anything like the other guy I'm sure you're all no match for him!" he shouted, throwing a fit.

One by one Ryden was beating Derrick and the others, but to his surprise, they just kept coming. He initially thought they were going to be easy opponents for him to dismiss but they began changing his mind with their tenacity and persistence.

"I commend you all for entertaining me to such extents,, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave me be, while I watch my brother reunite with his grandson." said Ryden before knocking everyone away from him by a couple hundred meters.

"No way!" said Shane slightly out of breath.

"He's not even out of breath, we didn't even land one good hit on him!" replied Kyle also a little winded.

Fortunately they all decided to stay back and watch Tyler's fight along with Ryden, always ready if he were to change his mind and attack them sneakily.

Tyler fought in his second transformation, while Xander stayed in his human appearance. They fought furiously but Tyler had a slight advantage, Tyler lander more punches and kicks which Ryden assumed were powerful because Xander eventually got angry and shifted to his lion.

His pride wouldn't allow him to face his grandson "the abomination" on the same level as he faced his son Xavier, but he soon came to also regret that decision.

Ryden saw that Xander kept getting his butt kicked, but refused to shift again.

"Your losing again brother!" he called out causing Xander's Lion to roar in reply, no doubt telling him to mind his own business.

"Hey I'm just saying, the boy seems to be able to handle the amount of pressure you're able to produce in that form!"

"Why don't you shift again for Zeus's sake?" asked Ryden, causing Xander to get even angrier after hearing Zeus's name.

This was it, he was now furious, he was going to kill the abomination right here, right now.

With anger boiling in his veins Xander roared, shaking his immediate surroundings, before he began shifting a second time, where he stood upright as a man but was still a Lion.

Tyler followed up with his own roar, which was a little more louder and he could even hear it echoing throughout the forest.

"Interesting" said Ryden intrigued.

"Hey, hey you!" shouted Zero addressing Ryden who wasn't interested in anything he had to say.

"Hey old man!" said Zero continuing.

"Oi...fuck face!"

"Asshole!"

"Pedo stash!"

"Ass clown!"

"Ass wipe!"

"Bitch ass mother fucker!!" he shouted while he was still being ignored.

He was about to call Ryden by another disrespectful name, when he heard Shane and Kyle laughing, even Demetrius had a hard time holding in his laughter this time, as Ashley caught him snickering.

"Would you please stop, just shut up!" screamed Tashay, who didn't want Lizzie hearing such words, because she knew Lizzie would want to know what exactly he was saying and she was going to nag her siblings to find out.

"Hey sor...ry" replied Zero with an attitude.

"Its not my fault that the geezer has an hearing problem" he argued.