Hybrid 26 : The King Is Dead! Special Blood.

With everyone finished with their fights they all had only one thing repeating in their mind GET TO TYLER AND DEMETRIUS.

Xavier and his men arrived at the entrance to the castle first ready to enter, until Nigel teleported there prompting them to stop.

At first they were hesitant but when Nigel told then that the castle grounds was built in the form of a maze they reluctantly stopped to hear him out.

"Well what are you waiting for?" asked one of the remaining muscle heads from Xavier's pack.

"I'm awaiting the arrival if the rest of Silver Creek" Nigel replied, causing many outbursts from the individuals around him.

"How long is this shit going to take?" asked one of the men.

"What the fuck man?" said another.

"The way i see it" said Nigel.

"I'm the only one capable if guiding you to where Tyler is"

"So if i were you, I'd keep my mouth shut and be patient."

"Besides, you don't have o wait too long because they were already on their way here." said Nigel smirking as he faced the direction he expected the rest of the pack to be approaching from.

"One more thing." he said turning his back to face Xavier and hid men once again.

"The two vampires accompanying my friends are also members of our pack, so it will do you well to keep that in mind."

"They are also the older brothers to the twin sisters your men killed earlier." said Nigel addressing Xavier who couldn't help but lower his eyes in embarrassment.

: Nigel, are you still waiting for us at the entrance? : asked Yuki via the pack link.

: We are : replied Nigel.

: We? : asked Yuki confused.

: Yes we, in here with Tyler's father and whats left of his pack. : he replied.

: Oh, okay, also we've already met up with Alex and Raph like you told us to, so we'll be arriving soon : she said ending the pack link conversation.

Minutes later, Yuki and the others came flying through the clearing of the woods, running as fast as they could, determined to help Tyler and Demetrius as soon as they possibly could.

"Let's go!" shouted Nigel as he started towards the castle, prompting the others to follow suit.

Soon everyone was jumbled in the giant group heading to where the main battle should be raging.

******

Demetrius was now out of strength and with the other vampires that were previously in the woods returning further increasing the numbers of enemies, things weren't looking good.

: Demetri, are you still with me buddy? : asked Tyler concerned.

: I am, but I'm not sure for how much longer. : Demetri replied exhausted.

: Hang in there man, there's no way I'm letting you die here. : replied Tyler as he dogged an aerial attack from Oliver.

Demetrius stood encircled by what seemed to be hundreds of vampires, but that was because he was on the verge of passing out, in truth there was only about fifty three vampires left in Oliver's throne room apart from Oliver himself. Despite that fact Demetrius knew the extent of his situation was so bad that if he were to receive an attack, he would not be able to defend against it, so he decided to do the only thing he could before his end came.