Hybrid 18 : Rendered Homeless, Pack Expansion

Things were getting tough for Scott and his fellow pack brothers, they ran on passing guard posts after guard posts, each time adding more and more members to the group, before long there were ten werewolves in all.

At first the new comers were skeptic, saying that they wanted to stand and fight, but as soon as they saw the huge numbers of zombies they were quick to change their minds.

: We're almost there guys so keep up the pace, we're going to have to fight these things off, until they evacuate the town, we can't allow them to get pass us or it's going to be a massacre : said Scott via the pack link.

: Are you sure Troy's going to sign off on us abandoning our home? : asked one of the guards.

: If he doesn't, he's even a bigger fool than I thought : replied Scott, causing silence from the others who were too scared to speak ill about their Alpha and his ego.

: There's no way we can win against these things: said another of the guards

: Lets face it guys, we're strong and if it was an enemy we knew anything about, we would have no problem wiping them all out, but the fact of the matter is we have NO CLUE what those things are :

: First they came out of nowhere all slouchy and shit, then all of a fucking sudden they're overwhelming and fast, faster than any kind of undead we've ever encountered or heard of :

: There's just no way we can come out on top in this kind of a situation, there's just no choice, we have to think about our families and I don't know about you guys, but if Troy and his ginormous ego don't see that, then we're doomed. : said Scott, who was still a little pissed off at his earlier encounter with Troy.

As soon as they arrived at the town entrance the group was split in half, the first half along with the injured Isaiah, went inside warning their families about their current situation, meanwhile the second group stayed outside by the entrance to the town hoping reinforcements would arrive to help with fending off the approaching undead army.

Troy of course denied the threat repeatedly, saying that his Lycan pack was one of the strongest and most feared in the region.

He was quite arrogant with his statements saying no undead could ever best his pack, it was only when one of the guards from the guard towers showed him the speed and sheer number of enemies approaching that he changed his mind.

: Everyone who is unable to fight pack your essentials and leave, we are under attack, we are under attack!!!! : screamed Troy through the pack link.

By now, Isaiah found his way home, luckily his mother and his two younger siblings were almost packed and ready to go.

: You guys need to get out of here now! : said Isaiah alerting his family to his presence.

: Dude you're back! : said Luke as he ran over to hug his brother.

: Yea but my leg's kind of messed up, that's why i need you to take mom and Luna to safety somewhere far from here : said Isaiah.

: But what about you? :

: How will you get away if your injured? : asked Luke as the seriousness of the situation finally sunk in.

Luke stood there staring at his brother, know that the look on his face was only meant one thing he was about to hear some harsh truth.