Hybrid 25 : Van Helsing?

"Where have you been all this time?" asked Sabrina angrily as she tried catching her breath.

"Oh so now you're concerned, are you?" replied Mr. Dupree.

"You weren't too concerned when your master and her friends pointed swords at my family!" he said furious.

"You were too caught up in the power you had, threatening death to those who opposed you!" she screamed.

"And who might i ask told you that?" he asked.

"Was it your benevolent master?" he said provokingly.

"The same person i caught doing exactly what she ridiculed Vlad for?"

" SHUT UP!!!" shouted Sabrina! 

"DON'T YOU DARE TARNISH HER NAME WITH THOSE LIES!!!"

"You know, i can't blame you for your loyalty, that's the main reason i brought you into the royal guard"

"But my mistake was believing that you would've been as loyal to me, as you were to her"

"Over the years I've come to notice the error of our ways, our race is going to lead to the downfall of this world"

"We hunt and kill human beings just because of how their blood tastes, but what happens when they're all dead?"

"Do we turn on animals next?"

"And what then?"

"Do we turn on each other?" asked Mr. Dupree causing the rest of the vampires to whisper amongst themselves.

"What is he trying to say?" asked Vincent.

"He's trying to say that we don't need humans to feed, and we certainly don't need to kill them." 

"That's what he was telling us back then, before he was betrayed" replied Kristof.

"Really?......it doesn't sound that bad to me, i mean as long as I'm fed I'm happy."

"Was that the reason why he was betrayed? Because if it was, it's really stupid!" said Vincent.

"No it wasn't, but it played a major part in it" replied Kristof.

"Then what the hell happened?" asked Vincent now really curious.

"Well i suppose it wouldn't hurt to say it right now" Kristof replied.

"Especially since that bitch is dead" he thought to himself.

******

Tyler stood watching Oliver as he cowered in fear on the ceiling, he couldn't help wondering why the other vampires stayed back instead of attacking him.

Frustrated Tyler decided to speak to Oliver using his vampire abilities.

: Are you planning to face me like a man anytime soon Mr. Great Vampire King? :

: Ho....how.....how are you speaking to me right now feline? :

: But more importantly, who are you? : asked Oliver now confused.

: Oh so now you're interested? : asked Tyler.

: You are not him! You are not Xavier!! : replied Oliver furiously.

: No I'm not, but why don't you come down here so we can talk and get to the bottom of it? : asked Tyler.

Oliver stared confused, he thought Xavier was the only person in this time line that could shift into the so called "legendary lycan form" but this lycan before him didn't sound anything like Xavier, in fact he didn't sound like anyone he knew from back then.