Hybrid 61: Family Reunion?

"Aphrodite? " said Xavier shocked.

"Like the Aphrodite, Goddess of beauty and love Aphrodite?" he said confused out of his mind.

"Yes and please stop calling my name like that, boy" she replied a little annoyed at the disbelief in Xavier's voice.

"Who's Aphrodite?" asked Gwenevere genuinely.

Aphrodite was now the one who was shocked, she stood there with a surprised look plastered on her face, totally in disbelief.

"Surely you jest" she said flabbergasted.

"I've known you since before you were even conceived, I've seen your entire life, I've even sent one of my children to guide you throughout your entire existence, and you're telling me you've never even heard my name?" she asked seemingly a little hurt.

"I've never heard if you" replied Gwenevere deliberately in a nonchalant way, because she was still angry at the "she was Xavier's Queen" comment.

As soon as Gwenevere replied Aphrodite began laughing hysterically.

"I can't believe it, I really hadn't notice, this is amazing!" she said still laughing.

"What did you mean by you've been watching me, and that you've even sent your child to protect me?" Gwenevere asked annoyed at the laughing.

"Yeah, who were you referring to?"

"Because I would love to know where they were, when she was locked up for all those years by that bastard Oliver!" said Xavier a little angry again.

"Who said they weren't there?" asked Aphrodite.

Suddenly a bright flashing light came dashing into the room, bringing a gust if wind along with it.

"Hey Aphro--di--te......." said a man covered in golden clothing, with two tiny wings on his legs.

"Hey!" he said waving at Xavier.

"When did he lift your curse?" he asked before starting another line of questions while moving and speaking very fast.

"Who's that girl with you?"

"Is she one of your new creations?" he asked addressing Aphrodite, before turning his attention back to Xavier and Gwenevere.

"Oooohhhh is she your new girlfriend?"

"I see you've finally gotten over the old bag over here" he whispered while pointing at Aphrodite behind him.

"For heavens sake, will you shut the hell up Hermes?!!" screamed Aphrodite, causing him to pause for a second, before turning to face her in a split second.

"And don't you dare think I didn't hear what you just called me!" she shouted.

"Aww is wittle Aphrodite getting angwy?" he asked mocking her with a dumb expression on his face.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, especially after what you did to Ryden and Xander over here" he said pointing.

The minute Xavier heard his fathers name he began snarling and baring his fangs, he was on the verge of shifting out of anger, almost forgetting the enchantment he was under from Aphrodite's beauty, until she looked at him and he began fighting his body again.

"Woah there friend, why were you getting angry just now, did I do something to hurt you Xandy?" Hermes asked playfully though a little confused.

"For heavens sake you idiot... can't you see that he is not Xander?" Aphrodite asked.

"No way" replied Hermes before he sped over to Xavier and started looking at him from every angle, he kept looking until he saw that Xavier's hair didn't have that patch of grey in the front, like Xander's had the last time he saw his friend.