Hybrid 53 : Super Grandparents, Blast from the past?

"He's here?"

"But how, how could he get through the portal if Marius wasn't there?" Tyler asked confused and terrified.

"We don't know" replied his father.

"Our only assumption is that he found another scroll and somehow managed to use it" said his mother.

"But we're not even sure if that was possible." said Xander.

"What do you mean?" asked Tyler even more confused.

"Well, Marius was an orphan when we both found him hiding amongst the dead of the village my fellow Vampires raided." said Gwenevere.

"You see, both Xavier and I were best of friends when we were younger and we would usually go exploring."

"Yes, but one night we disobeyed our parents and followed them while they went on a hunt." said Xavier.

"It was a massacre, the King and his servants killed and drank everyone dry, while my Father sat back and did nothing..." he said before lowering his head.

Everyone in the pack house watched as Tyler's mother grabbed her lover's hand comforting him.

"After they left, we ventured out of our hiding place where we went around covering the dead with bedsheets, until we saw that under one of them something kept moving" said Gwenevere.

"We immediately went over to it, pulling away the sheet to reveal a trembling Marius, he was shaking so bad but at the same time there was apparent fear on his face" said Xavier.

"Needless to say, your mother took a liking to him and ended up biting him right then and there, turning him into her servant forever." he said.

"So, what does that have to do with the King not being able to use the portal?" asked Yuki.

"Well after Marius was bitten and pulled from beneath the bedsheets we'd placed on the dead, we noticed that he was holding something in his hands." said Xavier.

"The teleportation scroll?" asked Tyler.

"Exactly" replied his mother.

"So what does that mean exactly?" asked Lizzie.

"Well.....according to Marius, his family were once followers of the ancient ones, and the scrolls had been passed down through the generations in a ceremony that had taken place moments before the Vampires had attacked that very unfortunate night " said Gwenevere.

"Which means since his entire family had died in that massacre, then he should've been the last surviving member, now if he still has his scroll then there should not be another way here in this time, especially not without Marius's help"

"So it's either Marius lost his scroll or there were other survivors with their own scrolls around?" asked Zero.

"Not necessarily"replied Tyler.

"What do you mean son?" asked Xavier.

"Maybe they....." said Tyler before pausing.

"Well, what is it?" asked Zero impatient.

"Who are the ancients?" asked Tyler.

"We don't know" replied Xavier.

"All we've heard about these "ancients" are that they were so strong that they were worshipped as Gods"

"Gods?" asked Demetrius with an audible scoff.

"Yes Gods" replied Xander.

"And i get why you would not believe me, hell i don't know if it's real or not, I'm just telling you what we were told of them whenever we asked" he replied.

HybridOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara