Hybrid 66 - Tyler's Trance, Cloaked Kidnapper, Friend or Foe?

Jessica stood shocked, the first the she saw as she arrived was pure chaos, with the main shock of it all being Derrick lying unconscious with blood rushing out from his stomach.

She instantly began chanting something Ashley and Amoy could not understand, but they knew it was definitely something to help their older brother.

Tyler was still trapped in a trance like state apparently triggered by his rising anger, he knew nothing of what was happening around him anymore, all he saw was blackness.

Nigel, Demetrius and the others kept fighting for their lives as best as they could. They knew without looking that Tyler's immense strength was missing from the battlefield and that prompted them to go all out.

Mcloving and Jameson after seeing their beloved General go up in flames got so angry that they took their share of the venom serum and went wild with rage.

Nothing in their path was spared, luckily Silver Creek members were so out numbered by so many Vampires, that they themselves weren't unfortunate enough to cross their paths , but sooner or later it was bound to happen.

**********

Aphrodite and her servants were watching what was happening and she was angry. She heard everything Xander said to his brother and it made her furious, she was about to send assassins there to end their lives but Zeus was watching all the gods on the mountain because he too wanted to know why this two would turn their backs on him so abruptly.

He knew they were still angry that he'd banished them, but trough all that they would still worship him or at the very least be respectful when they would speak of him.

He knew something was up, something must have happened to turn them against him, and that something had to do with another god that lived there on Mount Olympus.

His anger rose as he kept thinking on who it could be, causing multiple flash of lighting to illuminate the night skies while thunder roared, scaring everyone.

Hermes saw this and decided that he would put his random vacations off the mountain on hold, he was fast but his speed had nothing on Zeus's bolt.

Hades on the other hand, thought this was the perfect time to go see his benefactor, because he saw something much more interesting on earth, that he couldn't pass up the opportunity to manipulate.

He left his post at the underworld by stepping through one of his many portals that connected him to various places without alerting Zeus and he was off.

Gwenevere and Xavier  kept trying to find ways of escaping but had no luck, especially since they were being watched closely by some of Aphrodite's manservant/ angels, under the guise of showing them around.

***********

Jessica's magic was slowing down Derrick's bleeding, but it was not looking too good for Silver Creek's Beta, his skin was slowly getting pale while his lips were turning dark blue in color.

"Please Jessica, save our brother!" begged Amoy and Ashley in unison.

Lizzie was still fighting against the dragon that was almost triple her size, she was lucky to have survived by canceling out each fireball it spat at her, by spitting her own back, but that was about all she could do, and it wasn't getting any better, in fact she was starting to more and more exhausted.

Things weren't looking too good for her, not by a long shot.

The remaining soldiers along side Jameson and Mcloving, were wiping out the Vampires from left to right, four of them even tried taking on Ryden and Xander, but to no avail they failed.