Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills

I walked down a sidewalk and made a right turn, walking into a hair store. The owner saw me walk in and greeted me like she always would. "Yo, (Y/n)!

"Hey Sumiko!" I greeted the girl with a double high five.

"You came here for another gig?"

"Yeah, I want to be smoking!"

Sumiko laughed. "I love how you basically have two different personalities, (Y/n)."

"Really? How so?" I examined the wigs that were on display. I wanted something to wow everyone. "I think this blue or red one might due" I thought.

"Well for starters, when you first came here, you were hella shy and quiet" she started. "But once I got to know you more, you let me see the wild-side of you."

"Ohhh, yeah I've been told I have a split personality because of that." I held the blue wig in my hand and looked at Sumiko, hinting at I wanted to try it on. "I noticed I'm definitely a different person when I'm on stage." She went to go get me a wig cap and let me try on the wig. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. "Maybe a darker blue."

"Lucky for you, I have that wig in a dark blue." I took off the wig and handed it back to her. She went to the back of the store and brought me the dark blue wig I wanted. "But yeah, I have to agree with you about that one."

"I'm pretty sure it's because I feel like I'm cosplaying, so I have to play that role of that character."

"You and your anime shit" she laughed.

"Don't judge me!"

"You know I don't judge you girl!"

The two of us talked for awhile and I eventually left the store with the new wig for tonight's performance. "Now I need an outfit and I need practice my routine" I said to myself as I walked into another store. I found the outfit I was looking for and headed to the pole dance studio that was nearby.

In the studio, I noticed a few other people spinning on the poles. I could feel myself start to get slightly nervous due to the other people in the room. "Just think of them as customers at the club" I told myself and sat my stuff down on the floor near the wall next to the pole I was about to use. "Let's see here." I unlocked my phone and searched a video on Youtube. The video in question was Rihanna's Pour it Up music video. I had plan on dancing to that song tonight. "I don't know what it is about this song, but every time I hear it, I just have the urge to let loose."

I played the video and watched the entire thing. I made sure to pay attention to how the girls were dancing so I could mimic it when I try it out. "Okay me, lets get to it." I went over to the pole and began to practice.

Two hours went by and I was laying on the floor, breathing heavy. "Jesus!" I slowly stood back up. "I'm glad I started working out a year ago because I know damn well I wouldn't be able to hold myself up on this damn pole for more than ten seconds!" I grabbed my phone and looked over the two videos I was referencing, the Pour it Up music video and the audition tape of one of the girls. "I can't do the whole being pressed up to the ceiling and some other things, but I do know how to twerk on a pole." It actually took me a while to learn to twerk, I thought it was because I didn't have enough ass, but baby, I made that thing move.

"Okay, I need to get some rest for tonight." I began packed my things.

I left the studio and went back to the hotel/inn I was staying in. In there, I took a small nap, more like a huge nap until it was about an hour and a half before my shift at the club. "Time to get ready." I got out of the bed and went to take a shower. After my shower, I did my hair and make up. I made sure my makeup matched my outfit for tonight. "Perfect!"