Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!

"That..." I walked down the stairs and was stopped by the housemaid I saw earlier.

"Oh, Ms. (Y/n), I was just about to bring you a fresh pair of clothes." She walked up to me and handed me the clothes. "The bathroom is right down this hall."

"Thanks." I went in the direction she pointed and walked into the bathroom. "Well that solves my clothes issue." I thought as I stared at the shower. I was debating if I really wanted to spend more time in this house than I needed to. "I might as well wash off my sins of last night." I turned on the shower and got into the tub. As I washed myself, I planned on what I was going to do next. "Of course like an idiot, I left my bag with my phone and money at Kakucho's." I let out a sigh. "So I can't Uber my way out of here."

I eventually got through with my shower and put on the clothes the housemaid got me. To my surprise they looked like something I would wear instead of something Koko picked out. "I can't call for Kakucho to come and get me." I let out a sigh and tossed my undergarments in the basket that was in the bathroom. "Hold on now" I thought as a smirk appeared on my face. "This might be my chance." I walked out of the bathroom and made my way down the stairs. I looked around and noticed the clock on the wall, reading 4:35am in the morning. "I think I still have sometime to get out of here" I thought.

The housemaid came up to me again. "Is there anything else you need, Ms. (Y/n)?" she asked.

"Do you have a phone I can borrow?"

"I do." The woman pulled out her cellphone and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I star sixty-seven Sumiko and waited for her to pick up the phone. "Unlike me, Sumiko will answer unknown phone calls" I thought as I heard her say hello on the other end of the phone. "Hey, it's me."

"Why are you star sixty-sevening me, (Y/n)?"

"I forgot my phone back at the apartment" I somewhat lied. "Anyways, where are you right now?"

"Is something wrong?"

"No. I was just wondering where you were right now."

"Well about that" Sumiko started. "I was trying to call you earlier to tell you that I'm going to be out of the country for awhile."

"Really?"

"Yeah. My girlfriend surprised me with random vacation."

"Thank goodness" I thought. I didn't have to worry about Sumiko being in danger after the stunt I had plan on pulling. "Well I hope you two have great time."

"Oh trust me, we will."

I told Sumiko bye, deleted her number from the recents, and handed the woman her phone back. "Well, they can't hold that over me for awhile" I said to myself as I walked over to the door. "Now it's just where am I going to go?"

"Um Ms. (Y/n)?" I turned around to face the housemaid "If there's something you need, I can go get it for you."

"It's okay." I started feeling slightly bad for her. Whenever Koko wakes up and sees that I'm gone, he's definitely going to blame it on this poor woman. "I can't feel sorry for every person involved in this" I told myself and opened the door, walking out. I didn't look back and started walking in some unknown direction, hoping to come across something familiar. "You know maybe it's a good thing I left my phone behind at Kakucho's." I made a left turn and kept walking straight. "Because if I had it on me, they would be able to track me."

I didn't know where I was going but I wasn't going let an opportunity like this slip by me. "Maybe I should be thankful that Koko did what he did." I was now on a main rode/sidewalk and I thought the area looked familiar. I suddenly let out a deep sigh and started complaining about how far I've walked. "I'm already this far, I might as well keep going" I told myself. "I mean this isn't the first time I had to walk a long ass distance to go somewhere."