Chapter 58 - Hospital

"Ugh..." I groaned and slowly open my eyes. The first thing I was greeted with was a room filled with Bonten members. Upon seeing that, I decided to pretend I passed out. "Take me Jesus, ah, ah..." I let my head slump over and closed my eyes. I waited a couple of seconds and opened one of my eyes to see if they were still there. "Please let it be another weird dream" I thought as I accidentally made eye contact with Ran.

A smirked appeared on his face. "Pretending to pass out isn't nice, (Y/n)."

Letting out a sigh, I went ahead and sat up in the bed. "Can you blame me?" I looked down at my hands. "Normal people don't usually see a room full of criminals when they wake up." Staring at my bandaged fingers brought back memories from yesterday. "Oh yeah, I got shot too" I thought as I carefully lifted up the blanket that was on me, looking at the thigh that got shot. I saw that it currently was bandaged up as well. "So what brings me the pleasure of having you all here?" I asked sarcastically.

"We came to check on you" Akashi answered.

"And?"

"That's about it."

"Wow" I laid back down and stared at the ceiling. "Well I'm fine, so you can leave now."

"We will once the next group shows up." Akashi walked over to the left side of my bed and sat something on my lap. "Mikey sends his regards." He walked away from the bed and stood next to the door.

I sat back up again and looked at the object he laid on my lap. "What is it?"

"It's a dorayaki."

I tried my best to pick up said dorayaki with my hands since I couldn't really bend some of my fingers. Once I had it in my hands, I flipped it over with my thumb. "Hmph." I saw a squished "I'm sorry" icing decoration against the plastic the dorayaki was in. "At least he somewhat apologized unlike the ones in the room with me" I thought as I put the dorayaki back down in my lap.

"Not going to eat it?" Ran asked.

"I don't know what kind of shit you guys put in it."

"It's not poisoned, idiot" Rindou said and I glared at him.

"Yeah, like I'm going to believe you." I felt a small sharp pain ping through my fingers. "And besides, my fingers hurt like hell and I can't hold things for long."

"Would you like me to feed it to you?" Koko offered.

"Nah, I'm not going to eat it." I looked over at the dresser that was next to the bed. I saw my bag and tried to lean over to grab it. "If you really want to help me, hand me my bag please." Koko took no time going over to the dresser and grabbing my bag. "Thanks." I grabbed my bag from him with the palms of my hands and watched him sit in the chair that was next to the bed.

"You need anything else?"

"Nope." I slowly opened the bag and looked in it, hoping that none of them was nosy enough to find the crude hidden pocket that held my burner phone. "It was covered up with all that money, but still" I thought as I grabbed my main phone with my left pointer finger and thumb. I tried to turn the screen on but it wouldn't turn on. "Did it really die?" I looked around my bag some more to see if I put a charger in there. "Damn."

"What?" Koko asked.

"My phone is dead and I don't have a charger."

"You need me to get you one?"

"If you want to." I laid my phone down next to the dorayaki in my lap as I heard Koko stand up from the chair he was sitting in.

"I'll be back." Koko walked over to the door where Akashi was. "You need anything else while I'm gone?"