Important Author's Note/Update

Hello everyone. I know you haven't seen an update for this book in a hot minute and I'm sorry. I really am. I thought I was going to be able to post this month in August at least once but nope, that did not happen. School started back up for me, I actually have a life now to where I'm not cooped up in my room majority of the time. But since my life has started changing, more problems have been added. My health isn't really the best right now and it's affecting my mental health, my brother got arrested, and to top it all off, one of my precious fur babies(my cat who was a calico) of eight years passed away the same day my brother got arrested. So yeah, I'm not doing the best right now and school is definitely not making things any better for me.

Hopefully things will calm down and I can post in September. I really love this book and want to finish it. I wish I could say the same for If I was A Boy where I have lost all motivation to finish that book even though it's close to being finished and the 2nd year anniversary of that book is coming up in September.

Anyways, I would like to thank you all for still liking and reading this book and taking  the time to read this update.