Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection

Even though the room was already silent, it grew even more silent as everyone watched what just happened. Some of them saw this coming a mile away and was actually surprised I didn't try to use the plastic knife on Sanzu instead. Well they all knew I wouldn't have gotten far with stabbing Sanzu with a plastic knife but it would have been entertaining.

"You little bitch." Sanzu wiped some of the cake off him. "You asking for a death wish?"

"Maybe I am." I turned away from him and walked over to the door to the room that Mikey was usually in. "Oh, Sanzu" I looked over my shoulder and pointed to a spot on my face. "You missed a spot." I got ready to knock on the door but saw it slowly open instead.

"Huh?" Mikey titled his head as he looked at me then at Sanzu who still had cake on his face. "What's going on?"

"It looked like (Y/n) wanted Sanzu to try the cake we got her" Mochi pointed out as Sanzu shot him a glare.

"Really?" Mikey walked past me and over to the table where the cake was. He did what I did, poked his finger in the icing and tasted it. "It's okay." He stuck his finger back in the icing and called me over to him. "Here." He held his finger in front of my face, waiting for me to lick the icing off it.

I didn't say anything and walked over to him. "I haven't seen him since Takeomi's birthday party and he wants me to lick icing off his finger?" I thought as I tucked back some of my wig hair behind my ear and licked the icing off his finger. "..." I looked at him and noticed he didn't take his eyes off me. "There's that cold stare of his again" I thought as I took a step back. "I should have bit his finger, but I would really be saying GG no re" I continued to think as I waited for anyone to say something because it was very quiet.

"Kakucho." Mikey looked over at the man.

"Yes, Mikey?"

"Have a few men follow us."

Kakucho nodded his head and left the room.

"(Y/n)." Mikey now had his attention on me again.

"Yeah?"

"Once you're done here, follow me to the lobby downstairs." He walked over to the door. "And Haruchiyo."

"Yes, Mikey."

"Wipe that cake off your face." Mikey left the room as well and I started laughing.

"What the hell is so funny, (Y/n)?" Sanzu grabbed a napkin that was on the table to wipe his face.

"Nothing." I slowly made my way over to the door as well because I didn't really want to stay in here with these guys.

"Leaving so soon?" Ran asked.

"Yup."

"But you didn't even see the presents we got you."

"You, Ran, got me a present?" I was in disbelief.

Koko let out a cough. "I'm mostly the one who got you something, (Y/n)." Koko stood up from the chair he was sitting in and walked over to me. "Remember the picture I sent you on your birthday?"

"Yeah." I watched him reach for my hand.

"I got you even more." I went ahead and let him grab my hand and lead me to the area he placed the presents he got me. "See."

"Holy shit!" I stared at all the different sorts of anime figures that were spread out on the table. "You even got the one where his pants comes off and I can use his ding-dong to hang stuff on." I grabbed said box and stared at the ripped figure inside.

"Excuse me?" Koko was taken aback by this. "You said what now?"

I carefully took the figure out of it's box and showed Koko what I meant. "See!" I went back over to the table where the cake was and grabbed a napkin. "I can hide his privates with this napkin." I placed the napkin on the figure's ding-dong.