Chapter 12 - Don't

A solid six months passed and I never had another encounter with any of the Bonten members. It had seemed my hopes/prayers were answered and I could somewhat go back to living my life as before. "I'm glad Asuka is an understanding person." I walked into the kitchen and microwaved some leftovers from last night. "I could have sworn I would have lost my job." I pushed a few buttons on the microwave. "I mean I've been M.I.A for six months." I walked over to the fridge and got something to drink with my food. "I'm sure I would have been fired from any other job with the stunt I pulled."

The microwave went off and I grabbed my food. I then made my way over to the kitchen island. "I also didn't really think she would believe the whole being sick thing." I took a bite from my food. "I mean I did worry myself sick thinking those guys would show up out of nowhere when I went out to the store." I ate some more of my food. "She also seemed very happy that I would be coming back tomorrow night."

Yeah, that's right. I'm going back to the club and I know what you're thinking, (Y/n) are you fucking stupid or something? Perhaps I am. Perhaps I'm not. I mean come on, it's been over six months since my last encounter with any of them. I can't keep living in fear. And I'm starting to run low on funds again, so...

"Well it's like my great come back story or something" I said as I was still sitting at the island but I was looking up songs on my phone. "I still worked out every now and then here at the gym they have, so hopefully I can still pull myself up on the pole if need be." I scrolled through a playlist of songs I found on Spotify that had songs that I could potentially dance to. "Hmm, what song should I dance to?" I clicked on She Knows by Ne-Yo featuring Juicy J. I listened to the song. "Hmm." Once the song was over, I searched it up on Youtube to watch the music video.

"Okay, I'll incorporate parts from the music video and some parts from the different choreography videos I just watched." I turn my phone screen off and stood up. I walked over to the sink and washed the dishes. "I need to figure out what I'm going to wear too." I finished washing the dishes and went in the bedroom. I then walked over to the dresser and browsed the clothes I had in there. "I kind of want to buy an outfit." I pulled out a two piece lingerie set that had a collar attached to it. "Hmm, I should think about saving my money though."

After I looked at all the possible candidates for outfits I could wear, I gave in and decided to buy a whole new outfit. "I mean I plan on getting a new wig and maybe a manicure or something." I looked down at my hands/finger nails. "Yeah, I'm going to treat myself." I left the bedroom after I threw on a random hoodie and a pair of pants/leggings. "I'll stop by Sumiko's store first." I left the apartment and called an Uber/Taxi.

The sound of someone walking into the store caught Sumiko's attention and she looked up. "Hey, (Y/n)!"

"Hey!" I walked straight over to the wigs and looked over them. "I think I'll do something with a body wave" I mumbled as Sumiko walked over. "I haven't worn a black wig in a long time, so I might get one in the color black."

"You performing tonight?" Sumiko gave me a wig cap and watched me put it on.

"No, but I am tomorrow night." I grabbed the wig that Sumiko handed me and walked over to the mirror she had in the store. I put the wig on and stared at my reflection. "I'm feeling this length and this black color."

"It looks good on you" Sumiko complemented. 

"Thanks." I took the wig off and handed it back to Sumiko so she could put it back on display. The two of us went back over to the wigs and I grabbed the one I wanted, letting Sumiko take it to the front counter. "You should stop by tomorrow night."

"I would love to, but I actually have a date tomorrow night with the girl I hooked up with when we went to the club." Sumiko rang up my wig and told me the total.