Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide

Meanwhile, at Bonten's headquarters, Rindou was talking to his brother. "Knowing her, she'll try to leave while I'm gone" Rindou let out a sigh. "It's going to be a pain to look for her again." Rindou saw an amused look on Ran's face. "What?"

"I see she's gotten to you, hasn't she?"

"What are you on about, Ran?"

"Well, you're not complaining about (Y/n) as much as you used to" Ran pointed out. "It makes me believe the two of you have gotten closer."

"It's the exact opposite. She's still annoying as hell."

Ran chuckled. "Really?"

Rindou was about to make a comment about that until Sanzu walked into the room. "Let's go" Sanzu told the two Haitanis. "Mikey wants everyone dead."

"Okay." Ran and Rindou got up from their chairs and left the room with Sanzu. "So are we talking your car, Sanzu" Ran asked.

"I guess." He put his hands in his pockets as they walked over to the elevator. "I'm still cleaning blood out of the trunk from yesterday's job."

"You were probably fucking around like usual" Rindou pointed out and Sanzu shot him a glare.

"Shut up." The three men got into the elevator. "As long as I kill the person, who cares."

Ran pushed the first floor button. "Did you tell (Y/n) you were going to be gone for a few days?" The question was obviously directed at Rindou.

"No."

"Why?"

Sanzu took his hands out of his pockets and cut off the two brother's conversation. "Wait, you're telling me you left her alone at your place?" Sanzu questioned. "What the hell?! You trying to let her get away like Koko did?" He got ready to reach for the gun in his back pocket. "You know how we deal with those who betray Bonten, don't you?" Sanzu had his gun out now.

Rindou rolled his eyes. He wasn't surprised by this at all, in fact Sanzu has threaten to kill him so many times in the past way before I entered the picture. "She's not going to go anywhere."

"Really? You have that much trust in her?" Ran asked.

"Like hell I would trust her" Rindou scoffed. "I just know she wouldn't do anything stupid again especially since Satori Goto lives in the same building as me."

"That guy again?" Sanzu put his gun away. "We should have just killed him when we had the chance."

"We could have, but he actually comes in handy when we need to keep (Y/n) in check" Ran commented. "It would be better if we could get our hands on that little friend of hers that left the country a few months ago." He let out a laugh. "If we had her, (Y/n) wouldn't even bother trying to run away and become a good girl."

Rindou made a face at that last part his brother said. "Anyways, she'll probably make a few attempts to escape but she'll go right back to the apartment." The three of them left the elevator once it was on the first floor and headed to Sanzu's car.

"You sure?" Sanzu asked as he unlocked his car. He got in the driver's seat while Ran sat in the passenger seat. Rindou sat in the backseat.

"I am. I told her I would know what she's up to when I'm gone."

Sanzu started the engine of his car and backed out of the parking space. "What? You have some of our guys watching her or something?"

"Something like that." Rindou didn't further elaborate and changed the subject. "So our target is the man who thought he could screw us over in the deal we made last month with him?"