Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality

Later that night Ran got up from the bed and met his brother outside the room in the hallway. "Are you sure it's smart to do that here?" Rindou asked Ran as he handed him a gun. Ran took the gun. "Who's going to clean the mess up?"

"The cleaners."

"Couldn't you wait until we left to do this?"

"I mean I could, but I doubt it wouldn't really hurt anyone if she died here." Ran put the gun away. "And besides I think this might make a certain someone think twice on escaping from us again."

"You might have a point about that." Rindou got ready to leave. "So if she comes looking for you, tell her that you're with (Y/n)?"

Ran gave his brother a smile. "Yeah."

"Okay." Rindou left back to his room. He thought to himself that his brother could have got ridden Aoi to begin with but he let her stay around too long. He also could say the same thing about me and why I'm still around. "I don't see what makes her so special."

Ran came back into the room and saw how peaceful I was cuddling the pillow he put in his place. He walked over to the bed and got back into it, replacing the pillow with himself. "You might end up hating me after tomorrow" Ran said to me. Of course he knew I wasn't going to reply since I was in a deep sleep. "But you might forgive me later."

The sound of someone knocking on the door woke me up the next morning. Actually I was already close to waking up because I needed to use the bathroom. "Surprisingly I slept pretty good last night" I yawned as I slowly sat up. I stretched my arms above my head and slowly brought them down, hitting something.

"That wasn't very nice, (Y/n)" I heard Ran say as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Ran?" I took my hand away from him as memories of last night came to me. "Oh, yeah. That did happen" I thought as I got out of the bed. "You really did stay here, didn't you?" I walked into the bathroom and did my business.

"I did" he replied as he still sat in the bed.

"I can smell trouble is about to happen here sooner or later" I said to myself as I walked out of the bathroom. I could still hear the person outside the door still knocking. "Aren't you going to get the door?" I looked in Ran's direction.

He looked at me and got out of the bed. "Are you sure you want me to answer it?"

For some reason I didn't like the way that sounded. That just further justify that something was going to happen. "I guess I'll answer it then." I walked over to the door and asked who was it.

"It's Aoi. Open the door, Cristal."

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath. I didn't know if I had enough energy to fight a bitch again right now. "Why? Don't you have your own room to stay in?" I asked her.

"Just open the door."

"I don't think I will." I took a step back. "I'm not dealing with you this earlier in the morning."

"I said open the door, Cristal!" Her knocks became more aggressive. "I know Ran is in there with you."

I immediately looked at Ran and all he did was smile at me. "Asshole" I mumbled and let out a sigh. "I really don't want to deal with you." I took a step forward and placed my hand on the door handle. I then slowly opened it and Aoi rushed in past me.

"Why did Rindou tell me you were in here with Cristal, Ran?" Aoi asked him as she walked over to him. "What are you doing in here with her anyways?" She looked at him and noticed he was shirtless. "Did you sleep with her?" Ran shrugged his shoulders, not really giving her a clear answer. "Did you fucking sleep with her or not?!"